In this article, we will discuss the LIC Assistant Salary and Job Profile for the candidates who will apply for the Post. Life Insurance Corporation of India will invite the online application for the post of LIC Assistant including Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive soon on the official website. On the basis of the previous year notification, it is expected that they will release the LIC Assistant Notification in the month of September 2020. Eligible students should fill the application form when the link is active before the deadline is over. They will release the admit card 10-15 days before the preliminary exam.
According to the LIC Assistant Salary, the basic pay is Rs 14435 per month. You can get a direct link to the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 from this article. Read this article to know the detailed structure of the LIC Assistant Salary and Job Profile.
LIC Assistant 2020 Important Details
Table of Contents
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||LIC Assistant 2020|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Stages of Exam||Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam|
|LIC Assistant Salary||Rs. 30,000/-per month.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
LIC Assistant Salary
You can check the LIC Assistant Salary from the table given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||LIC Assistant Salary PayScale||Gross Monthly Pay|
|LIC Assistant||Rs 14435 per month||14435 – 840(1) -15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 -1510(2) – 32030– 1610(5) – 40080||Rs. 30,000/-per month(Approx)|
LIC Assistant Salary Perks & Allowances
The candidates who qualify for the post of LIC Assistant will be entitled to various perks and benefits. Check the list given below:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Income Tax
- Group Insurance Scheme
- Mediclaim, and etc
LIC Assistant 2020 Important Dates
You can check the tentative dates of the exam from the table given below:
|Application Form||September 2020|
|Admit Card||10-15 days before exam|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Main Exam Date||To be notified later|
LIC Assistant: After Selection
Here is the following list of points that will let you know what happens after you get selected for the post of LIC Assistant:
- Selected Candidates will be required to complete the training for a period of six months that can be extended up to 1 year from the date of joining the office.
- After completing the training period, they will be posted for a minimum period of three years at assigned places. Candidate must note that no request for any change/transfer will be entertained.
- The profile work for the selected candidates will be Assistant, Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service, Executive, and etc. They will be responsible to work in the profile as and when required by the LIC office.
LIC Assistant Job Profile:
The role of the LIC Assistant comprises of the following responsibilities:
- The work responsibility of LIC Assistants is to perform all the duties of a clerical staff including cashier, single-window operator, customer service executive, and etc.
- LIC Assistants need to take care of cash counters, processing & sanctioning of the files as and when assigned by the Assistant Manager.
- The main role of the LIC Assistant is to manage Back-office work, Account related work, recovery, and etc asked by the Assistant Manager.
- LIC Assistant’s responsibility is to deal with customer grievances.
- LIC Assistant is required to process and review insurance documents and ensure the accuracy of the completed documents.
- Taking care of the important documents such as sales documents, documents related to policies, claims, settlements, accounts, etc is also a responsibility of the LIC Assistant.
- LIC Assistants are required to handle the Online and offline transaction as well.
- After completing the training period successfully, the trainees will be posted to the assigned place.
LIC Assistant Salary : LIC Assistant Promotion Scale
If you’re applying for the post of the LIC Assistant, you must be aware of the Career growth in this sector. The Growth opportunity of LIC Assistant is given below:
- Internal Department Requirements: There can be an internal transfer of the LIC Assistant from one department to another if there is any requirement and also if the employee is interested in the transfer.
- Promotion Test: This is a golden opportunity for all the LIC Assistant who wants to see a growth in their career. They just need to prepare well & appear in the departmental tests and if they clear it they can be promoted to higher posts.
- Experience & Performance: LIC Assistant can also be promoted to the higher post based on their experience, period of service, and their performance.
For further more information details please check the official website, the link is given above. If you have any queries, you can ask us through the comment section. Our team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!