Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 soon on the official website. It is expected that the officials will release the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 in the month of September 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form as and when it is available online on the official website. The important date of the application process and examination will be notified in the LIC Assistant Notification 2020. Students are advised to regularly check the official website for the latest update of the notification. You can get a direct link to the official website from this article.
LIC Assistant Notification 2020
Life Insurance Corporation of India will invite the online application for the post of LIC Assistant including Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive soon on the official website. On the basis of the previous year notification, it is expected that they will release the LIC Assistant Notification in the month of September 2020. Eligible students should fill the application form when the link is active before the deadline is over. They will release the admit card 10-15 days before the preliminary exam. This article covers all the important details of the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 i.e Important Dates, Eligibility, exam pattern, and etc.
LIC Assistant Notification 2020 Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||LIC Assistant 2020|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Stages of Exam||Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam|
|Salary||Rs 30,0000 per month|
LIC Assistant 2020 Important Dates
You can check the tentative dates of the exam from the table given below:
|Application Form||September 2020|
|Admit Card||10-15 days before exam|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified later|
How to apply for LIC Assistant 2020
The applicant should follow the steps given below to apply:
- Visit the official website mentioned below.
- Click on the ‘Careers’
- Then click on the link “Recruitment of Assistant 2020.”
- Now select “Click here for New Registration”
- Then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id and a provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated
- Now fill the required details in the application form and then click the’Save & Next’ button.
- Now upload Photo & Signature as per the instructions
- Click on the Preview Tab to verify the application form
- Now click on “Final Submit”
- Then proceed to the payment and pay the application fee via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- You can download, save, and print copies of the receipt of payment for the future reference.
LIC Assistant 2020 Application Fee
You can check the application fee on the basis of previous year from the table given below:
|UR/OBC category||Rs 510+GST+Transaction charges|
|SC/ST/Pwd category||Rs 85 +GST+Transaction charges|
LIC Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the below table:
|AGE Limit||The applicant age must be between 18 years -30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University/Institute or equivalent exam.|
Relaxation in Upper Age limit is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|LIC Employees||further relaxation of 5 years|
LIC Assistant Selection Process
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of a two-phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Preliminary Examination is qualifying in nature. The candidates who will be declared qualified in Preliminary Examination will be called to appear in the mains examination.
- Main Examination Marks will be considered for final selection.
LIC Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
LIC Assistant 2020 will be conducted in two stages i.e Preliminary exam and Mains Exam. You can check the exam pattern of both the stages from the table given below:
LIC Assistant 2020- Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the exam||LIC Assistant Preliminary Exam 2020|
|Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language|
LIC Assistant 2020- Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the exam||LIC Assistant Mains Exam 2020|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
LIC Assistant 2020 Exam Day Important Documents
Here is the list of documents that the applicant should carry to the exam venue :
- Passport Size Photographs
- Original Admit Card and its xerox copy
- Valid Original Photo ID Proof ( Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter-Id Card/ Any other valid Id Proof) as mentioned in the application form and its xerox copy.
Frequent Asked Questions: LIC Assistant Notification 2020
When will the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 be released?
There is no official notification as of now, but on the basis of the previous year dates, it is expected that they will release the LIC Assistant Notification in the month of September 2020.
Where will the LIC Assistant Notification 2020 be released?
LIC Assistant Notification 2020 will be released in the official website.
What if I want to change/correct the details that I entered in the LIC Assistant Application form 2020?
No, you cannot change/correct the details after finally submitting the application form.
When will the LIC Assistant Admit Card be released?
LIC will release the admit card 10-15 before the exam.
How to download LIC Assistant Admit Card?
You can download the admit card from the link of the official website mentioned above in the article.
In how many languages LIC Assistant Exam 2020 will be held?
LIC Assistant Exam 2020 will be held in two languages, i.e. English and Hindi.
For any type of queries, feel free to comment below. Our Team will assist you and provide the most suitable information about your queries regarding LIC Assistant Exam. Thanks!