In this article, we will discuss the LIC AAO Salary and Job Profile for the candidates who have applied for the Post. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist for the total 218 vacancies. The total number of vacancies for Assistant Engineer is 50 and for Assistant Administrative Officer (Specialist) is 168.
The last date to submit the application form for the same was 15.03.2020. According to the latest notification, the preliminary examination could not be conducted as per plan due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. LIC AAO Exam dates for the preliminary exam will be intimated in due course of time. They will release the admit card a few days before the preliminary exam. According to the LIC AAO Salary, the basic pay is Rs. 32795/- per month.
You can get a direct link to the LIC AAO Admit Card 2020 from this article. Students should regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam. Read further to know the detailed LIC AAO Salary structure.
LIC AAO Important Details
Table of Contents
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||Assistant Engineers (A.E) & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|LIC AAO Salary||Rs 57,000/- per month|
|Vacancy||Assistant Engineer: 50 Assistant Administrative Officer (Specialist): 168|
|Age Limit||You must be between 21 Years and 30 Years of age|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination Phase-II : Main Examination Phase-III: Interview|
LIC AAO Salary
You can check the LIC AAO Salary from the table given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||LIC AAO Salary Pay Scale||Gross Monthly Pay||House Rent Allowances(HRA)||City Compensatory Allowance||Dearness Allowance|
|LIC Assistant||Rs. 32795/- per month||Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315||Rs 57,000/- per month||7%-9% of the basic pay( Depends upon the classification of the city)||0%-4% of the basic pay( Depends upon the classification of the city)||40% of the basic pay|
LIC AAO Salary Perks & Allowances
The candidates who qualify for the post of LIC AAO will be entitled to various perks and benefits. Here is the list is given below:
- Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity,
- LTC, Cash Medical Benefit,
- Group Mediclaim,
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules,
- Meal coupon
- Reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags
- Mobile handset
- Supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee
- Mobile expenses
LIC AAO Exam Important Dates
You can check the important dates of the exam from the table given below:
|Application Form||25.02.2020 – 15.03.2020|
|LIC AAO Admit Card 2020||Few weeks before the exam|
|Preliminary Examination Date||To be notified later|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified later|
LIC AAO: After Selection
Here is the following list of points that will let you know what happens after you get selected for the post of LIC AAO:
- Selected Candidates will be on probation for a period of one year that can be extended up to two year from the date of joining the office.
- Selected candidates need to give an undertaking that they will serve LIC for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including probationary period) and if they fail to do so, they or their executors, administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of Rs.5,00,000/- + GST or the sum of amount the Executive Director may prescribe from time to time.
LIC AAO Job Profile:
The role of the LIC AAO comprises of the following responsibilities:
- LIC AAO needs to take care of settlement of claims, underwriting process, assessment & verification of risk.
- The responsibility of the LIC AAO is to provide supervision & coordinate with the other departments as well.
- LIC AAO responsibility should have the good technical knowledge. They are required to handle software systems, maintenance of database, and ensure the smooth functioning in the assigned departments.
- The work responsibility of LIC AAO is to analyze& assess the risk & uncertainty related to the financial cost of the company.
- LIC AAO is required to provide financial advice, auditing and ensure the accuracy of the financial records/statements.
- The work responsibility of LIC AAO is to perform all the duties assigned by the department head.
LIC AAO Salary: LIC AAO Promotion Scale
If you’re applying for the post of the LIC AAO, you must be aware of the Career growth in this sector. You can check the points given below to know the promotion scale of LIC AAO:
- After joining the LIC AAO, your career growth will be in the following order:
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Assistant Divisional Manager
- Senior Divisional Manager
- Regional Manager
- Zonal Manager, and etc
2. Internal Department Requirements: There can be an internal transfer of the LIC AAO from one department to another if there is any requirement and also if the employee is interested in the transfer.
For further more information details about LIC AAO Salary and allowances, read the official notification carefully, or visit the official website. You can share your queries with us through the comment section. thanks!