The RBI Assistant Result will be released soon on the official website of the bank. The preliminary exam result is already present on the website. The Mains examination for the aforesaid post will be held in the country once the lock-down is over. The RBI has already issued a notice that the mains exam date will be released soon.
RBI Assistant Result
The Reserve Bank of India has released the result for the preliminary exam that was conducted in February 2020. The RBI has issued a notice for recruiting students for the post of RBI Assistant in 2020. The examination for the preliminary is over now and the bank has also released the list of successful candidates. The Mains exam has been deferred citing the nationwide lockdown. However, the bank has assured that the new dates will be released on the official portal soon.
Summary of RBI Assistant Result
|Recruiting Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notified Post||RBI Assistant|
|Notification Date||23 December 2020|
|Registration Date||23.12.2019 to 16-01.2020|
|Preliminary Exam date for RBI Assistant||14th February 2020|
15th February 2020
|Mains Exam date for RBI Assistant||To be notified later|
|LPT Dates||To be notified later|
|Final allotment||Will be availbale soon|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his graduation/post-graduation from a recognised state/private board.|
|Selection process||Preliminary Exam|
Language Proficiency Test
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Link||Available soon|
|Result Link for Preliminary Exam||Check Here|
|Official notification||Read Here|
How to Check RBI Assistant Result?
The RBI Assistant Result has been released for the preliminary exam in March 2020. The cut-off and the scores have been released for the preliminary exam. The RBI Assistant Result Mains will be released for the on the official website soon. The RBI Assistant Result is released after one month of the exam on the official website. The candidates who wish to check their RBI Assistant Result can follow the given steps to check their results from the official website:
- Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India,
- Click on the latest opportunities,
- Click on the RBI Assistant Result 2020.
- Download the PDF of the result which is present on the website
- Check your name on the PDF and print it for future use.
- The score of the RBI Assistant Mains will be released at the official website,
- Click on the score section and enter your roll number and password.
Previous year cut-off of RBI Assisstant
Phase 1 cut-off
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.25|
Phase 2 cut-off
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||128.75|
Expected cut-off of RBI Assisstant
The RBI Assistant Mains will be held for the students once the country returns to normalcy, the expected cut-off for RBI Assistant for 2020 is as follows:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||123.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||130.75|
RBI Assistant Final Selection
A student who wishes to become an RBI Assistant then has to complete the three stages that are notified in the notice. The students have to clear Phase 1 and phase 2 which are basically the written exams. The students who successfully clear both the phases are then called for the Language Proficiency Test. The students are then judged on the basis of their knowledge of the local language of the state. The students are assessed on their ability to read, write, and speak the local language. The students who clear all the stages are then called for the Document Verification and Medical Test.
Documents required for Document Verification
There is a list of documents that the candidates must show for the document verification which is given below:
- The candidate should be present with his Id Proof than can be PAN card/ Aadhar card etc
- The class Xth Certificate is the relevant document for the Date of Birth proof,
- Educational qualifications certificates: Std. X & XII mark sheets, Semester-wise & consolidated mark sheets of degree (UG & PG), Degree final certificate etc.,
- The candidates must produce the certificate that he has completed any course in computer operations/ language from an institute.
- The students belonging to a certain category must submit their caste certificate issued by appropriate authority (as per central govt format).
- The printout of the RBI Assistant application form that he filled while applying.
RBI Assistant Job-Profile
The RBI Assistant is basically a clerk job in the Reserve Bank of India. The students who are selected in the final merit list are been absorbed in the bank as a clerk or Assistants. The major job-profile of an RBI Assistant is as follows:
- Maintaining the files for important paper-work
- Working with the accounts department and assist in the audit work,
- Maintaining ledger for different govt companies or scheduled banks,
- Assisting seniors with any kind of fieldwork,
- Maintaining the pay-roll of the employees working with the organization,
- Preparing important letters, notice on behalf of the seniors.
The pay-scale of an RBI Assistant is very good as compared to its counterparts in different banks. An RBI Assistant is entitled to receive the basic salary of Rs. 14,650 and the pay scale 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990.
LIC Assistant Salary and Job Profile
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding RBI Assistant Result, feel free to share with us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!