LIC Assistant Admit Card will be released soon on the official website region wise for the candidates who will apply for the exam. The LIC Assistant issues notification for filling the vacancies of the clerk, cahier in different branches, and division of LIC. The notification will be released in September 2020 and the date for Tier 1 will be scheduled in October 2020. In this article, we will discuss the basics of the LIC Assistant Admit Card.
LIC Assistant Admit Card
Table of Contents
The LIC will release a notice on the official website in September/October regarding LIC Assistant 2020. The notice will contain all the important information about the examination. The candidates who wish to fill the form of LIC Assistant will have to wait for the LIC Assistant Admit Card. The country is under a lock-down since March 24, 2020, so unless the transport services resume their services the examination process will remain standstill. The selection process of the assistant will be done through 2 stages Computer Based Test Phase 1 and Computer Based Test Phase 2. The LIC Assistant Admit Card for all the students will be available after the lock-down is over in the country.
Summary of LIC Assistant Admit Card
|Recruiting Organisation||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Notified Post||LIC Assistant|
|Notification Date||September 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in engineering from a recognized university or college.|
|Selection process||Computer Based Test Phase 1|
Computer Based Test Phase 2
|LIC Assistant Admit Card Link||Available soon|
|Result Link for CBT 1||Available soon|
How to download the LIC Assistant Admit Card?
LIC Assistant Admit Card will be available for all the candidates who will fill the form of LIC Assistant 2020, the application will be available soon. The LIC Assistant Hall Ticket for tier 1 will be available on the official website region wise. The commission will soon release the official notice that will contain all the important dates and processes of the LIC Assistant. The students should keep a regular tap on the official website regarding more updates of the LIC Assistant Admit Card.
The candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card whenever it is available:
- Visit the official website of LIC
- Click on the Career section,
- Visit the official website in your region, links are given below.
- Post this, click on download LIC Assistant Admit Card
- On the next page click on admit card of LIC Assistant
- Check your Registration number bar and DOB
- Check the hall ticket and download it for future use
- Region-Wise Link for LIC Assistant Admit Card
Contents of LIC Assistant Admit Card
The LIC Assistant Admit Card will contain a lot of information regarding the examination for which the candidate is appearing for the exam. The students must check the following detilas nad report any kind of discrepancies that is present in the hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Login Id and Password
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Important Instructions
Documents to Carry with LIC Assistant Admit Card
There is a list of certain documents a students has to carry with their LIC Assistant Admit Card which are given as follows:
- Hardcopy of LIC Assistant Admit Card/Call Letter
- Valid Photo ID Proof in Original
- A Passport-Sized Photograph (same as that submitted in the application form)
- Aadhaar Card with a Photograph
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
LIC Assistant Pay-scale
|LIC Assistant Pay Scale||14435 – 840(1) -15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 -1510(2) – 32030– 1610(5) – 40080|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 14435/- per month|
|Gross Monthly Emoluments||Rs. 30,000/- Approx|
- House Rent Allowance – The HRA depends upon the job location of the candidate. If the LIC Assistant is posted in a metropolitan city, or a capital city then the HRA can be 9%, 8%, or 7% of the LIC Assistant Basic Pay.
- City Compensatory Allowance – The CCC depends upon the job location and can be 4% of the LIC Assistant Basic Pay.
- Dearness Allowance – The DA of a LIC employee is revised quarterly based on the Consumer Price Index. This component of LIC Assistant Salary forms around 40% of the Basic Pay.
- Lunch Allowance – The LIC Assistant is also entitled to get a Meal coupon worth approximately Rs 30,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- Insurance Allowance – This is a very good feature of being a LIC Assistant, the candidate receives Personal Accident Insurance, Vehicle Loan, and family insurance as per rules, etc.
Recommended Books for LIC Assistant
The students must follow the list of books that has been reccomended by previous toppers and students:
|Fast-track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|Quickest Mathematics||Kiran Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Agarwal|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths||M.Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|From Plinth to Paramount||Neetu Singh|
|A Mirror of Common Errors||Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Dr R. S. Aggrawal|
|Test of Reasoning||Edgar Thorpe|
|Lucent General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Upkar Publication|
Dear reader, If you have any queries, regarding LIC Assistant Admit Card, Exam Date, or Exam Pattern, feel free to contact us through the comment section. Thanks!