The Government has opened the portal of CSC Registration for the people who wish to apply for the common service center. CSC means Common Service Centre, it is a scheme under the Digital India Abhiyan, designed by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India. This scheme will help in connecting India with the help of Technology. The CSCs are front-end public centers and IT backed delivery points for customers.
The common service centre has been designed and formulated by the Central Government under the Digital India Abhiyan. The common service centre will enable the people to get easy access to the welfare schemes related to the health-care, insurance, finance, banking facilities etc. The common service centres or the digital Seva Kendras are part of National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) formulated by Dept. of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Indian government. This portal will be helpful to both the person who will be applying for it and the common people who wish to get a hold over the services.
Summary of CSC Registration
The summary of the CSC Registration, important information are present in the given table:
|Organisation||Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India|
|Mission||Digital India Abhiyan|
|Name of the scheme||CSC Registration|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility for CSC Registration
- The person must be a citizen of India
- He must not be less than 18 years of age
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification.
- The candidate applying for CSC should have basic knowledge of computer.
- The candidate must have fluency in reading and writing local language
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of English in reading and writing.
How to Register for CSC
The people who wish to apply for the CSC Registration and open a common service centre anywhere in India can follow the basic steps:
- Visit the official portal to apply for the CSC Registration.
- Click on the CSC Registration link available on the homepage,
- Post this, click on the apply for VLE Registration
- After this, enter the details asked in the application name such as Name, Adhaar number, and click submit.
- Once you have entered the captcha details verify the details and then fill other personal details asked in the application form,
- Upload the scanned copy of your PAN card and a cancelled cheque
- At last, upload your recent passport photo as an identity proof
- Once all of this filled and submitted, the next section is the infrastructure details
- Enter the details of the building where you will be operating the Common Service Centre.
- At last, review your application, verify each and every detail entered.
- After the submission of all the details a reference ID/ application no. will be generated which needs to be kept for future use.
Documents required to apply for CSC
There is a list of document which has to submitted for the CSC Registration, find the list of all the important details below:
- Scanned copy of Pan Card
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details and a cancelled cheque
- Infrastructure Details
- Recent Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification Document
- Minimum Qualification is 10th Class
- Passport size Photo
- Proof of Address
- Copy of cancelled cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- Photos of CSC Centre
How to register for a Common Service Centre at Village level?
Anybody who wish to open a common service centre can apply for it on the portal of CSC, follow the steps to apply for the Common Service Centre:
- Visit the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” link
- Post this, click on New CSC Registration,
- Enter the Aadhar Number in the space provided
- Choose any of the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Hit on Generate OTP.
- Post this, the applicant needs to enter the other details asked in the space,
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email Id also enter the Aadhar Card,
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on the final submit option
How to Check the Status of CSC Registration
The CSC Registration will be done online, so after applying for the registration these steps can be followed to check the status:
- Click on the official website of status
- Click on the link of “Track Application Status”
- Enter the details asked in the form such as application reference no, captcha code
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Post this, the application status will appear.
Which Services will be provided in the Common Service Centres
There are a lot of services that will be provided by the Common service centers, the major aim of the CSC is to connect all the people via digital services. The services that will be provided in the common service centers are as follows:
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Passport Applications
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Help Desk and Ticker Generation
How to Login to Your Account?
After the completion of CSC Registration process, you can login to your account from the official website. Here we are sharing some simple step to login to your CSC Account.
- Go to the official website: csc.gov.in
- Click on the “My Account” tab on the Home Page.
- Now Enter your 12 digit CSC ID.
- Enter the captcha and Check consent
- Submit to proceed
Useful Links for Common Service Centres (CSC)
|Official Website of CSC||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Check Application/Registration Status||Click Here|
|Login to your CSC Account||Click Here|
For more information details about Common Service Centers (CSC), keep in touch with this web page. For your queries, feel free to comment below. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!