The IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Notification on the official website. The IBPS has released the official IBPS calendar in which the official dates are been released for the banking exams. The vacancies for the clerical posts in the different nationalized banks are mentioned in the official notification. The interested candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date i.e. 23rd Septemebr 2020. Keep scrolling to get further information about IBPS Clerk Notification.
IBPS Clerk Notification
The Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Notification for various banks. The total number of vacancies for the year 2020 is 1500+ for different states and banks. The institute will hold two written exams for selecting the students for the clerk post. The first will be a preliminary exam while the second will be a Mains exam. The student who will clear both the exams successfully will be given an appointment in any of the banks.
Summary of IBPS Clerk Notification
|Recruiting Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection|
|Notified Post||IBPS Clerk|
|Notification Date||01 September 2020|
|Registration Date||01 September 2020|
|Last Date For Registration||23 September 2020|
|Preliminary Exam date for IBPS Clerk||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||31st December 2020|
|Mains Exam date for IBPS Clerk||24th January 2021|
|LPT for Clerk||May-June 2021|
|Final allotment||April 2021|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his graduation/post-graduation from a recognised state/private board.|
|Selection process||Preliminary Exam |
Language Proficiency Test
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card Link||Available soon|
|Result Link for Preliminary Exam||Available soon|
|Official notification||Available soon|
Eligibility of IBPS Clerk Notification
The IBPS Clerk Notification for the year 2020 has notified the eligibility for the different vacancies notified in the official notification, we will go through all the eligibility criteria one by one:
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 years and 28 years.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The aspirant must have Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating banks
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of Computer, he must have studied computers as a subject in high school or graduation.
Relaxation in upper age limit
How to register for IBPS Clerk Notification?
The notification will also have some basic guideline that will help you to fill up your application form for IBPS Clerk Notification from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your IBPS Clerk Notification.
- Go to the official website of IBPS
- Click on the IBPS Clerk Notification link on the home page.
- post this, apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2020,
- Click on the Apply now for the selected post.
- The registration window will open, click on “New Registration”,
- Fill the information form and enter your important details like Name, number, and email id,
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the actual registration form carefully and mention your details carefully
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- After paying your application fees of Rs 850 for General and OBC while Rs 175 for SC/ST.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents required for applying in IBPS Clerk
There is a list of documents that are required for applying to the IBPS Clerk successfully. The students have to submit the documents online while filling the form:
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image candidate’s signature(Black pen)
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
- A Hand Written Declaration by the candidate
- Computer certificate if the candidate has appeared in any of the computer’s courses
- Marksheets of Class X, XII, graduation.
- Scanned copy of category certificate if the student belongs to the reserved category
- Banking details for payment of Application fees
Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk Notification
The preliminary exam will be a 1-hour exam comprising of 3 subjects viz Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and English language. There are prescribed sectional timing for each subject and a total of 100 questions are asked at this level. The negative marking is applicable as 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
|Subject||No of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Phase 2- Mains Exam
|Subject||No of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|General Knowledge||50||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitiate Aptitude & Numerical Ability||50||40||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||50||35 minutes|
Phase 3- LPT
The candidate will be successful in the mains examination and clear the cut-off decided by the authority. They will be called in for the document verification and language test. The candidate will have to appear for the language test and they will have to pass the language test with efficiency. The students who will not be successful in the LPT will be disqualified or will be given a time of 3 months for learning the language.
Useful Links For IBPS Clerk
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Prelims Result|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Job Profile|
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk X
There are a lot of nationalized banks that participate in the process of selecting clerks state wise, the list of the banks are as follows. The vacancy drawn by each bank will be updated once the official notification is available on the official website:
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB & SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SYNDICATE BANK
- UCO BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Dear Reader, If you have any doubts regarding IBPS Clerk Notification, you can share with us, just comment below in the comment box, we will assist you to resolve your queries. Thanks!