The Kendriya Vidyalaya will release the official notification for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission of classes 1 to 12 on the official websites soon. Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the most popular government schools in India. The reason for its popularity is the quality of study that is provided by the schools to its students.
This being a central government affiliated school it is monitored by the officials from time to time. The Kendriya Vidyalaya follows the CBSE curriculum for all of its students, this is the reason why there are a lot of students of the Kendriya Vidyalaya that are successful in various competitive exams held in the country. The school will release the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notice for all the students who wish to take admission to the school at the junior or senior level.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Table of Contents
The students who are yet to take admission in different schools and are waiting for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notice, there wait will be over in the coming days. As per the sources, the authorities will soon release the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notice for the students of class 1 to 12. The school will first release the notice along with the dates and then post a date for the CET examination. The school conducts the CET exam for all the classes from class 1 to 12. The students have to pass this selection test to get admission in the school.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notice was scheduled to be out in March but was postponed due to the ongoing pandemic lock-down. The authorities have released a notice that the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission will be soon released on the official notification.
Summary of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The students who are waiting for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notice will have to wait for some time amid the present lock-down. The applicants can refer to the table given below for all the details:
|Educational Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Admissions for||Class 1 to class 11.|
|Notification Date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his primary education from a recognized school.|
|Selection process||Preference Based allotment test for class 1 to 8|
Common Eligibility Test for std 9th and 11th
|Application form link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The notice for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission is released for students of class 1 to 12. There are a lot of students who wish to seek admission in this school. The eligibility of the students is different for all the classes of 1 to 12, let’s have a look at the official eligibility criteria of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions:
- For the admission of class 1 to 8 15% of seats are reserved for SC students and 7.5% for ST students while for all the other category it is done via a lottery system.
- An admission test is organized for admission to class 9th students, a merit list is prepared for each category of priority separately for the students.
- The admission to class 11 students is offered initially to the earlier KV students. If there are still vacant seats after the admission of students then an entrance test is conducted for the remaining students.
Preference wise Seat Allotment of Kendriya Vidyalaya
The seat allotment under the Kendriya Vidyalaya is done according to the preferential policies of the school which is as follows:
- The seat allotment for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission is done on the basis of the student’s background. The preference is given to the students who have a defense background.
- The students who have their family members as an employee of the Central/state government.
- Those students are preferred who are children of Ex-servicemen.
- if after this allotment seats are left then the students from normal back-ground are given entry in the school.
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The application process of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission is as follows:
- Click on the website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission website.
- Post this, click on the new admission form of class you wish to apply.
- Fill the form and enter all the details that are mentioned in the application form,
- Enter your educational qualification as asked in the form.
- Pay the fee of the application form of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- Click submit and print the application form for future use.
Documents for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
There is a list of official documents that has to be submitted by the students who wish to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- Valid identity proof such as Adhaar card.
- A valid age proof which could be the official birth certificate signed by the municipal officers.
- The age proof for the students who wish to take admission in class 11th can be the 10th documents.
- If the student belongs to a reserved category, then he just has to produce his caste certificate duly signed and attested by a gazetted officer.
- The student has to produce his proof of relationship with his kins who are employees of central government/ or any way connected to the government.
- He must also have to present his valid address proof to the school authority.
- If the student is handicapped he must produce a certificate from the civil surgeon under the Government of India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee structure
The fee structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya for different classes is different from each other, let’s have a look on the fee structure of all the classes in 2020-21:
|Classes||Tuition Fee||Vidyayala Vikas Nidhi Fee||Computer Science Fee||Total|
|Class 1 and 2||–||Rs. 1500||–||Rs. 1500|
|Class 3 to 5||–||Rs. 1500||Rs. 300||Rs. 1800|
|Class 6 to 8||–||Rs. 1500||Rs. 300||Rs. 1800|
|Class 9 and 10||Rs. 600||Rs. 1500||Rs. 300||Rs. 2400|
|Class 11 and 12 (Commerce and Humanities)||Rs. 900||Rs. 1500||Rs. 450||Rs. 2850|
|Class 11 and 12 (Science)||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500||Rs. 450||Rs. 3150|
Kendriya Vidyalaya class 9th and 11th Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will be an offline test based on 3 subjects viz Science, General English, and Maths. The Common Entrance Test will be the selection test and the students have to qualify this test to get admission in the respective classes. The test will be held for a duration of 2 hours and will be held for 80 questions for 100 marks. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer marked by the candidate.
For further more information details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification, leave comment below in the comment box. we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!