The Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam has released the Assam ITI admission brochure on the official website. The students who are interested in taking admission in the ITI programme launched by the state to train students in various ITI programmes can enrol for the application process. In this article, I have discussed the Assam ITI Application form, eligibility, important dates related to the programme.
Assam ITI Application Form
The Assam Industrial Technical Institutes will soon release the merit list fro the Assam ITI programme. The students selected in this programme can appear for the counselling programme announced by the college. This ITI programme helps in training the student in different ITI disciplines which can allow them in getting job in different departments.
Summary of Assam ITI
|Parent University||Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam|
|College name||Assam Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Notification Date||1st week of May|
|Online Registration||May-June 2021|
|Course offered||Diploma Course|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed class 8th or 10th in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Official handout||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates related to Assam ITI
The important dates related to Assam ITI Admission programme is as follows:
|Official Notification||May 2021|
|Official Registration Dates||1st week of May 2021 to June 2021|
|Allotment of seats in 1st round||1st week of July 2021|
|Allotment of seats in 2nd round||2nd week of July 2021|
|Allotment of seats in 3rd round||3rd Week of July 2021|
|Allotment of seats in 4th round||4th week of July 2021|
|Reregistration of Applicants||August 2021|
|Admission of ITI Applicants||August 2021|
|Final provisional admission||August 2021|
Eligibility for Assam ITI Programme
- The candidate must be a domicile of Assam state.
- The Candidates must have cleared his Class 8th/ class 10th with at least 35% minimum percentage.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the ITI Programme should not be less than 14 years of age.
How to apply for Assam ITI programme?
The students who wish to fill the Assam ITI Admission Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for the Assam ITIAdmission 2021 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Assam ITI Admission Application Form 2021.
- Go to the official website of Assam Industrial Technical Institutes
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Assam ITI Application Form 2021 and read it carefully.
- After reading Delhi School of Economics Admission notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 25 while it is nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents required for ITI Admission
There is a list of documents which are required for filling the Assam ITI Admission Application Form, the students while filling the Assam ITI Application Form must keep this document handy:
- The candidate must have his scanned copies of class 10th and 12th and graduation mark sheet and relevant certificates.
- The candidate must produce his scanned coloured photograph with dimensions in the JPEG format. The photograph must be in a dimension of 140×160 with a maximum size of 60KB.
- The photo id proof and address proof of the candidate. The documents can be Adhaar card, Pan Card, or voter card.
- The candidate must also upload his scanned signature in the JPEG format. The signature must be also in with dimensions of 60×90. with a maximum size of 30KB.
- The candidate must also have a valid Credit/Debit card for paying the registration fee of the Delhi School of Economics Admission Application Form.
ITI Counselling and Admission Fee
Once the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam declares the Assam ITI Merit list, the candidates who will be selected have to appear for the Counselling conducted by the Assam Industrial Technical Institutes. Every year the candidates appear for the ITI Admission process for taking admission in the various ITI course in the Assam Industrial Technical Institutes. The authorities send the counselling letter to the students who have qualified ITI for admission to ITI course. The NLU sends the call letter to all selected candidates individually via their respective email and speed post. The authorities release a list of documents that need to be submitted during the counselling.
The candidates are required to submit original copies of all the required certificates for the admission process. If the candidates are selected in the counselling process they are required to fill the admission form.
|Assam ITI Programme||Fee|
|Trainees Union fees||Rs.350/-|
|Caution money (refundable)||Rs.250/-|
|Hostel Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.250/-|
|Trainees Union fees (a) 1 year||Rs.175/-|
|Hostel Service Charge||Rs.50/-|
|Medical Examination fees||Rs.25/-|
F.A.Q. Assam ITI Application Form
What is the registration dates for Assam ITI Admission?
The registration dates for Assam ITI Admission is 1st week of May 2021.
What is the eligibility for the ITI Programme?
he eligibility for the ITI Programme is clearing class 8th/ class 10th with at least 35% minimum percentage.
What is the admission process of ITI Programme?
The admission process of ITI Programme includes merit list and counselling programme by the aforesaid institute.
What is the tutuion fees for the Assam ITI Porgramme?
he tutuion fees for the Assam ITI Porgramme is around 2000 approx for all the candidates.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding Assam ITI Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, feel free to ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!