The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to release KVS Recruitment 2020 very soon to fill up various vacancies of Principal, Librarian, Vice-principal, PRT, postgraduate teacher (PGT), trained graduate teacher (TGT), primary teacher. It is expected that KVS Notification 2020 will be released in the month of May/June 2020. Interested candidates can check details of KVS Recruitment 2020, the procedure for filling the online application form from this webpage.
Various questions are arising in the minds regarding KVS Recruitment 2020
- When the notification will arrive?
- Is there will be any delay in the notification?
- Does the vacancy will be reduced?
We are here clarifying the all and make you more positive towards your exam. KVS is an autonomous institution. KVS conducts recruitment every year. The complete process takes 2 years from recruitment to join. The processes are written examination, interview, and posting including notification. KVS is a very wide change of educational institution and it can never work without sufficient teachers.
Overview of KVS Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Name of the Notification: KVS Recruitment 2020
- Posts: KVS TGT And PGT
- Total Number of Vacancies: 6000 (Approx)
- Job Location All Over India
- Mode of Application: Online
- Date of Release of Notification: To be announced
- Start of Online Application Form: To be announced
- Last Date for Online Application Form: To be announced
- Date of Exam Date: To be announced
- Official Website kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment Notification 2020
Even though there are no permanent teachers Kendriya Vidyalaya will take contractual teachers. In KVS a large number of students are studying and getting admission every year. For just 1 lack sheets approx. 7-8 lacks of students are applying every year. KVS is going to open new schools in different districts in India. If the schools are opening, the vacancies must be there. So KV can’t stop the recruitment process. So the recruitment process will be surely done. Notification will surely come and vacancies will not be reduced at all. The only delay can happen in the notification.
Details of KVS Recruitment Notification 2020
There are various posts in KVS for different posts like principal, vice-principal, PGT, TGT, and librarian.
- Principal: Minimum 35 And Maximum 50 Years
- Vice Principal: Minimum 35 And Maximum 45 Years
- Librarian: Maximum 35 Years
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Maximum 30 Years
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Maximum 40 Years
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Maximum 35 Years
Education Qualification Details
- For the post of principal master degree with minimum aggregate 45 percent is required. B. Ed. or any equivalent degree from any recognized university and the experience required too for the principal.
- While for the vice principal master’s degree is required with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks.
- For the various post of postgraduate teachers master’s degree with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks is required with B.Ed. He or she should be flexible in teaching in English and Hindi language.
- TGT bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks is required with teaching skills in English and Hindi medium.
- For the post of librarian bachelor’s degree in the library is required with a working knowledge of Hindi and English.
Pay Scale for various posts is different in KVS.
- Pay Scale for the post of principal in KVS is from 78800-209200 and the pay scale for vice-principal is 56100-177500.
- Payscale for PGT in KVS is 47600-151100 and for TGT it is 44900-142400.
- The pay scale for the library teacher is 44900-142400 and for the primary teacher, it is 35400-112400.
The official notification for the recruitment is not yet known due to the coronavirus spread in the country and worldwide. Various dates are important in it like the TGT exam date PGT exam date and admit card date.
- KVS Recruitment Notification Release Date: To be announced
- Start of Online Application Form: To be announced
- Last Date of KVS Online Application Form: To be announced
- Download Date of KVS Admit Card: To be announced
- KVS 2020 Exam Date: September 2020 (Expected)
- KVS TGT Exam Date 2020: To be announced
- Exam Date for KVS PGT 2020: To be announced
- KVS PRT Exam Date 2020: To be announced
- Exam Date for KVS Librarian 2020: To be announced
- KVS Principal/Vice Principal Exam Date: To be announced
The application fee can be paid online on the website by using various payment methods like net banking, credit, and debit card. The fee charges for the various posts are not the same.
- Fee for the post of principal and vice-principal is 1500 and for all the other remaining posts is 1000.
- Fee exemption is also provided for the SC, ST and physically handicapped and ex-serviceman too.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and Interview.
- Written Exam: The written exam for the various posts will be scheduled on various dates across the country. It is mandatory to qualify the written test to be selected for the next phase of the selection process.
- Interview: This is the 2nd phase of the KVS Recruitment Process. The interview will be scheduled only for those candidates who will be declared qualified in the written test.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of written exam and interview. The candidates who will secure their names in the final merit list will be posted at various Kendriya Vidyalaya as per the vacancy available.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply to the various posts on visiting the official website of KVS www.kvsangathan.nic.in. They can apply for one or more posts according to their choice and eligibility. But for PGT and TGT candidates have to choose one as both exams happened on the same shift.
Candidates must provide a mobile number and their own email id to communicate with KVS further regarding the same. The photo and signature must be ready accordingly. The photograph should be less than 50kb and while signature should less than 20kb.
Here are some simple steps to submit your KVS Application Form through online mode.
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Find the KVS Recruitment 2020 link given under the “Announcement” section on the homepage.
- Click on the KVS PGT TGT 2020 recruitment link and read out the details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the correct details and complete the process of registration.
- You will get a Registration Number/ID and password for the further login process.
- Login again using Registration ID and Password.
- Complete the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the necessary scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Make a payment of the application form via a valid process.
- Submit your application form successfully and take the print out of your application form for future use.
KVS Posting Zone List
KVS recruitment process takes place in 6 different zones in India accordingly. The zones are central zone, east zone, west zone, north zone, south zone, and northeastern zone. These are divided according to the location.
- Central Zone: Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh
- Eastern Zone: West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, and Sikkim
- North Zone: Haryana, Delhi, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Punjab, and Uttarakhand
- South Zone: Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Lakshadweep, and Andaman Nikobar islands
- West Zone: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- North-Eastern Zone: Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, and Nagaland
KVS TGT PGT & PRT Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for KVS TGT, PGT & PRT Exam.
- There is a total of 150 questions (M.C.Q.) of 150 marks.
- Each Question will carry one mark.
- The exam will be scheduled via online mode (computer-based)
|Test||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|Part-I||General English||10||10||150 Minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
For Detailed KVS PRT, TGT & PGT Exam Pattern: Click Here
KVS Syllabus 2020 (Latest)
As you are familiar with the exam pattern of KVS 2020 Exam, let us have a look at the KVS Syllabus 2020.
For Detailed KVS PRT, TGT & PGT Syllabus, Click Here
General English Syllabus
- Fill in the blank
- Verb agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Spelling Error
- One word substitution
- Error spotting
- Idiom and Phrase
सामान्य हिंदी Syllabus
- पर्यायवाची/विलोम शब्द
- वर्तनी की त्रुटि
- वाक्य सुधार
- वाक्यों में त्रुटिया
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
GK & Current Affairs Syllabus
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals
- Awards and Honours
- Static GK
Reasoning/General Intelligence Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal & Non-verbal series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Logical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetic Reasoning
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Software & Hardware
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
KVS Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will submit their KVS Application Form 2020 successfully on or before the last date will be able to download Admit Card. The admit card will be issued through the official website and candidates can grab it easily by providing some credentials like Registration ID, Password. Admit Card is mandatory document and it should be downloaded by every candidate before the last date. Keep in mind that you will not be able to enter in the examination hall without Admit Card. Keep visiting on this web page or bookmark it. Whenever KVS Admit Card 2020 will be released by the officials, we will update a direct link to access Admit Card.
Download KVS Previous Year Papers
As we know the previous papers are very useful for the preparation. With the help of previous year papers, you can understand the exam pattern easily. Moreover, you can get information about the difficulty level of the exam and important topics as well. Here are KVS previous year papers that can play an important role in your preparation strategy.
Download KVS Previous Year Question Papers
- KVS PRT Previous Year Paper (English) Download
- KVS PRT Previous Year Papers (Hindi) PDF Download
- Download TGT Previous Year Question Papers (English) PDF
- KVS TGT Previous Year Paper (Hindi) PDF Download
- KVS PGT Previous Year Paper Download (English)
- Download KVS PGT Previous Year Paper Download (Hindi) PDF
KVS Previous Cut-off
Here is the previous year’s cut-off list for the various subjects for reference purposes. This cut-off list also gives an idea for the difficulty level of the exam.
|TGT Social Science||80||78||77||75|
F.A.Q. KVS Recruitment 2020 (KVS Exam)
Is the KVS Exam conducted every year?
Yes, KVS is responsible to conduct exams every year to recruit thousands of vacancies for teaching and non-teaching posts.
Is CTET is necessary for Application of KVS?
CTET is not required for all the posts, therefore you are suggested to refer the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Will the exam be online or Offline?
The exam will be conducted offline (OMR based) at various examination centers across India.
What is the age limit for PRT, TGT & PGT Recruitment?
For PRT 30 years
For TGT 35 Years
For PGT 40 Years
What is the minimum age for applying KVS Recruitment?
The candidates who wish to appear in KVS Recruitment should possess the minimum required education qualification to the particular posts.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding KVS PRT, TGT, PGT Exam, you can share it with us through the comment section. We will assist you to resolve your queries. Thanks!