Here is the good news for those aspirants who are waiting for the Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020. Haryana Postal Circle, India Posts has invited online application form for filling up 608 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM). The mode of application form is online and candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date i.e. 07 July 2020. The selection of the applicants is based on the merit list. This is a great opportunity for 10th pass candidates. All the essential details about Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notifications are made available in this post. Read this post carefully and submit your application form for this opportunity as soon as possible. Keep scrolling to know the complete process of submitting the application form for this recruitment.
Overview of Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Conducting Body: Department of Post, India Post
- Name of the Recruitment: Haryana Postal Circle, India Post Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Posts: Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Number of vacancies: 608 vacancies
- Job Location: Haryana (India)
- Type of Job: Government
- Education Qualification: 10th Pass
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: appost.in/
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification
Haryana Postal Circle, India Posts has announced a notification to fill 608 vacancies in various districts of Haryana. The candidates who are eligible as per the prescribed format in Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification. The 10th pass candidates can submit their application form from the official website i.e. appost.in. Keep in mind that the Application form will be accepted from 08 June 2020 to 07 July 2020. Read out the official notification carefully before submitting your application form. You can check eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit and link useful links below.
Important Dates of Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
Here are the important dates regarding Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020. Make sure to remember these dates to avoid any kind of inconvenience and submit your application form before the last date.
|Notification Released Date||08 June 2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||08 June 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||07 July 2020|
|Last Date for Fees Submission||07 July 2020|
|Merit List will be announced on||will be notified later..|
Details of Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
All the Interested candidates are advised to read out the Official Notification carefully and then submit your Application Form. Here are the details of Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 regarding vacancies details, education qualification, salary, selection process. Read all the information carefully, thereafter we have shared direct links to submit your application form for this recruitment.
A total of 608 vacancies are available for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master in various districts of Haryana i.e. such as Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Sonipat, Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani. The details of Community wise Consolidation of Posts is as given below.
|Community||Number of Vacancies|
- The candidates should have passed 10th class with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English (Compulsory subjects). The Candidate passed 10th class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
The minimum and maximum of age (as on 08 June 2020) for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment of GDS posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable as per government rules and regulations. The details of relaxation in upper age limit is given below.
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST Category||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Only Male (OBC/EWS/General) candidates are required to make a Fee Payment of Rs. 100/-.
- All Female / trans-woman candidates, as well as PwD candidates, are exempted from application fees.
The candidates can pay application fees using Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility before the last date.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks in 10th class. A merit list (as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications) will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in 10th class marks.
The following Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) shall be payable:
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
How to Apply for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment from the official website. There is no other medium to submit your application form for this recruitment. Other modes of application form will not be accepted by the recruitment body. Here we are sharing some guidelines that will help you to submit your application form successfully.
You can submit your Application form for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 in three simple steps:
- Go to the official website at appost.in
- Click on Registration Link that will open a new window.
- Enter asked information like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, etc
- Upload Photo & Signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling up all details click on the Submit button.
- You will get a Registration Number, keep it safe for further process.
Step-2: Fees Payment
- Go to the official portal @ appost.in
- Click on Fee Payment Link.
- Enter your registration number, mobile number, Name, Community etc
- Make a payment of your Application Fees.
Step-3: Apply Online
- Visit the official web page at appost.in
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Enter Registration Number, Postal Circle, and click on Submit Button.
- Fill details and upload the required scanned documents.
- Choose the preference of posts and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of your application form for future uses.
Here is the video tutorial that will help you to apply online for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020. In this video all the steps are explained in practical way.
Useful Links for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Registration Link|
|Fees Payment Link||Apply Online Link|
|Haryana Post Office Result||Download Merit List|
F.A.Q. Haryana Post Office Recruitment
What is the Mode of Application for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020?
The Application form is invited via online mode. The candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format from the official website @ appost.in
What is the Job Profile of Branch Post Master (BPM)?
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB), and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours.
What is the Job Profile of Dak Sevak?
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail, and any other duties assigned by Postmaster.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Dear Readers, If you any queries regarding Haryana Post Office Recruitment you can contact us or leave a comment below in the comment section. Our team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!