The Indian army has released the notice for Indian Army Bharti2020 on the official website. The rallies for the physical tests will be conducted on the field for the candidates. The candidates can apply for the recruitment from August 08 to September 22, 2020. A great number of candidates are waiting for this opportunity. Keep scrolling to know more about Join Indian Army Recruitment. The dates for the written test will be announced soon and the rallies or the physical test will be released soon.
Summary of Indian Army Bharti
Table of Contents
|Recruiting Organisation||Indian Army|
|Notified Exam||Indian Army Bharti|
|Notification Date||August 08 to September 22, 2020|
|Online Registration||August 08 to September 22, 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||Written Exam- Available soon|
|Total Vacancies||300 vacancies in the Indian Army at the various post and various areas.|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his XIIth standard or Graduation in any of the disciplines.|
|Selection process||Written Exam- Available soon|
|Official notification||Read here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility of Indian Army Bharti
The students who wish to apply for Indian Army Bharti can check the given table to know the eligibility criteria released by the defence forces:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He must fall in the age category of 17-25 years of age to appear for any of the examinations
- The candidate must have completed CDS/NDA examination with good marks.
|Indian Army Post||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||The student must be 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% marks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||The student must be 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||The student must be 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary||The student must be 10+2 exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesmen||The student must be 8th Simple Pass but should have scored min 33% in each subject.|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering||The student must be a Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.|
|Sepoy Pharma||The student must be 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India.|
How to apply for Indian Army Bharti 2020?
The students who wish to fill the Indian Army Bharti Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Indian Army Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Join Indian Army Application Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading Army Recruitment notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 450 while it is Rs 350 for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
How to check the status of the Indian Army Registration?
The students can check the Indian Army Bharti status by visiting the official website of the state designated to the scholarship. The student who wishes to check the status can perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army,
- Login with your login details.
- Post this, click on the tracking link for the application of recruitment.
- After this, the students must enter the login id and password,
- Once all this is done the student must post their basic requirement asked in the navigation bar.
- The details include Registration number, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Status option
- At last, the status will display on the monitor.
- The students should check the status of the Join Indian Army application.
Vacancies released for Indian Army
|Recruitment Post by Indian Army Bharti||Total Vacancies||Notification Dates|
|Technical Graduate Course||40||Click Here|
|TES (10+2)||90||Click Here|
|Short Service Commission Technical Men||175||To be notified soon|
|Short Service Commission Technical Women||14||To be notified soon|
|JAG(Men)||5||To be notified soon|
|JAG(Women)||3||To be notified soon|
|Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men||50||To be notified soon|
|Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Women||5||To be notified soon|
What are the latest dates for Indian Army Bharti recruitment?
The latest dates for Indian Army Bharti recruitment is August 08 to September 22, 2020.
How many vacancies are released for the Indian Army?
The total vacancies released for the Indian Army Bharti is 133.
What is the selection process of Indian Army Bharti?
The selection process of Indian Army Bharti is physical test and a written exam..
What is the eligibility criteria of Indian Army Bharti?
The eligibility criteria of Indian Army is passing XIIth and Graduation from any stream.
When will be the admit card of Indian Army written exam released?
The admit card of Indian Army Bharti written exam will be released shortly on the official website.
If you have any queries fell free to ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!