MP Postal Circle has announced a notification to fill 2834 vacancies in various districts of MP State. The 10th pass candidates can submit their application form for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date i.e. 07 July 2020. The good news is that there is no exam and interview for this job. The applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks in 10th Class. Applications are invited through online mode and candidates can apply from the official website. All willing and interested candidates can grab this opportunity by submitting their application form for this recruitment. Check all the details about MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 regarding education qualification, age limit, vacancies, which are given below.
Overview of MP Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Name of Organization: Department of Post, India Post
- Name of the Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Circle, India Post Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Posts: Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total Vacancies: 2834 vacancies
- Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh (India)
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 10th Pass
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: https://appost.in/
MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification
Here is the good news for job seekers in Madhya Pradesh State. The MP Postal Circle has released a notification on 08 June 2020 to hire eligible candidates. There are a total of 2834 vacancies of Gram Dak Sevaks in various postal divisions. If you are 10th passed and willing to utilize this opportunity submit your application form through a valid medium.
Key Dates for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Notification Released on||08 June 2020|
|Online Application Starting on||08 June 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||07 July 2020|
|Last Date for Fees Submission||07 July 2020|
|Merit List will be announced on||will be notified later..|
Details of MP Post Office Recruitment 2020
There is no doubt that it is a golden opportunity for job seekers after 10th class. The main advantage of this recruitment is that you will get selected on the basis of your 10th marks without appearing in any exam and interview. Interested candidates can check MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification details regarding vacancy details, salary, application fees below.
Interested candidates can check vacancies details of MP Post Office Recruitment 2020, division-wise, and Category wise. It is necessary to go through the vacancies details and you will be asked for posts and division preference in the application form. Before going to apply online choose your preference for postal division and posts.
Division Wise GDS Vacancies
|Name of the Division||Number of Vacancies|
|ID Division Indore||08|
|Community||Number of Post|
- The Applicant should have passed 10th class with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
- The Knowledge of local language is compulsory.
- The Applicant should have basic knowledge of the Computer. Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved community and categories as per government rules and regulation. Below table is giving information about relaxation in upper age limit for MP Post Official Recruitment 2020.
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Not Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
The candidates who belong to General / OBC / EWS Category and male candidates are required to pay 100/- Rs as application fees. Reserved category and female candidates are exempted from application fees.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in 10th class. There is no exam and interview will be organized by MP Postal Circle. A merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for document verification. Thereafter, the joining letters will be issued to candidates who are eligible for this recruitment in all respect.
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
The candidates who are going to apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 are advised to collect some documents and information. The important documents are
- 10th or Secondary Class Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- A valid Mobile Number
How to Apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020
If you are eligible for MP Postal Circle Recruitment, you can submit your application form from the official website. There are three stages to submit your application form successfully. Here we will discuss all the steps with guidelines so that you can submit your application without any difficulty. Here we have also shared a video tutorial that will help you to submit your application form in appropriate ways.
- Visit the official portal at appost.in
- Click on Registration Link on the home page.
- Fill up the details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, etc
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature in the correct format.
- After entering all details click on the Submit link.
- Thereafter, you will ee a new window bearing Registration Number, keep it safe.
- You will also get your registration number on your mobile through SMS
Stage-2: Fees Payment
- Go to the official portal @ appost.in
- Click on the link of “Fee Payment”.
- Fill your registration number, mobile number, Name, Community etc
- Make a payment of your Application Fees in a valid format.
Step-3: Apply Online
- Again go to the official web page at appost.in
- Click on Apply Online Link on the Home Page.
- Submit your Registration Number, Postal Circle, and click on Submit Button.
- Enter the asked information and upload the required scanned copy of the documents.
- Choose the preference of division & Posts, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of your application form for future uses.
[ Watch Video to fill MP Post Office Application Form ]
Useful Links for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Registration Link|
|Fees Payment Link||Apply Online Link|
|Haryana Post Office Result||Download Merit List|
Keep in touch with this web page, whenever MP Postal Circle result will be announced for 2834 Vacancies, Here we will activate a direct link to check your result.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding MP Post Office Recruitment, Application Form, How To Apply, Selection Process, you can share with us through the comment section. We will assist you ASAP and resolve your queries. Thanks!