Here is the good news for the job seekers that IOCL has invited online application form for filling up Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs in their department. Interested candidates can submit their application for IOCL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date. Application Form will be accepted only through the online mode. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Apprentice vacancies. Read out the notification carefully, if you find eligible as per the prescribed format in the official notification, submit your application form as soon as possible. Keep scrolling to check the complete details of IOCL Recruitment 2020.
Note: Online Application Link for IOCL Recruitment for 600+ Technician & Trade Apprentice is active now and candidates can submit their application on or before the last date i.e. 21 June 2020. After the last date online application link will be deactivated therefore submit your application for as soon as possible.
About IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Name of the Post: Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 600+
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Type: Central Government Job
- Job Location: Maharastra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa & Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Official Website: iocl.com
IOCL stands for Indian Oil Corporation Limited which is the largest commercial undertaking in India. IOCL is going to filling up Technician and trade Apprentice Vacancies and application form are invited through online medium. The candidates who wish to take part in this recruitment can check the Key dates and details of IOCL Recruitment below.
Key Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020
|Online Application start from||29 May 2020|
|Last Date for submitting application form||18 June 2020|
|Admit Card will available on||22 June 2020|
|Tentative date for written test||will be Intimate Later|
|Result will be declared on||will be Intimate Later|
Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020
Job seekers can check the details of IOCl Technician & Trade Apprentice Recruitment details such as vacancy details, age limit, education qualification. Check all the details and submit your application form from the official website with simple steps which are given below. If you find yourself eligible as per the official notification then submit your application form, otherwise your application form will be rejected.
There are 600 vacancies of Technician & Trade Apprentice, details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trade Apprentice -Technical||187|
|Trade Apprentice – Non Technical||259|
State-wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||65|
- Trade Apprentice: The candidate should have passed 10th or Matriculation and 2 years full time ITI in relevant trade.
- Technician Apprentice: The Applicant should have completed 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant field or trade.
- Non Technical Trade Apprentice: The candidates who wish to apply for Non-Technical Apprentice should have passed Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt rules.
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 Years|
|PwBD-OBC (NCL)||10+3 Years|
The applicants of IOCL Recruitment will be selected on the basis of written examination. The candidates who will score more or equal marks in the written examination than cut-off will get their name in the final merit list. Thereafter interview or document verification will be done for the final selection of the applicants. The selection process of IOCL Recruitment includes:
- Written Test
- Interview & Document Verification
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit their Application form for IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Recruitment from the official website. Keep in mind that only online mode for Application Form will be accepted by the recruitment body. Here are given simple steps that you can follow to submit your application form. Before going to apply online keep ready the required documents such as the latest color passport size photo scanned copy of documents & certificates, valid email ID & Mobile Number.
- First of all, read out the official notification to check the eligibility criteria then visit the official website:
- Then click on the following tabs: Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices.
- Fill up the details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, etc and submit your details to register.
- Upload the scanned documents and photos in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees through a valid medium.
- After the successful payment, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Application Form will be accepted only through the online mode.
- Upload the all required scanned documents otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Provide valid email id and Contact details because you will be be intimated by e-mail / SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Provide all the correct details, incomplete application form will not be accepted by the officials.
- Keep a copy of Application Form safe which will be required at the time of document verification.
Useful Links for IOCL Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
F.A.Q. IOCL Recruitment Notification
What is the mode of application for IOCL Recruitment?
Application will be accepted online for IOCL Recruitment. There is no other medium for submitting IOCL Recruitment Application form.
What is the selection process for Technician Apprentice in IOCL?
The selection of the applicants for Technician Apprentice is based on written examination followed by interview & document verification.
What is the upper age limit for Trade Apprentice in IOCL?
Upper age limit for trade apprentice post is 24 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable for reserved category as per govt rules and regulations.