Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has invited SVUCET 2020 Application Form online for the admissions into Post Graduate courses for the academic session 2020- 2021. The University has released the SVUCET 2020 Application Form from 3rd June 2020. The last date to submit the application form is 31st July 2020. All the eligible applicants can fill up the SVUCET 2020 Application Form available on the official website. As per the notification, students can download the admit Card from 15-08-2020 onwards. The University is likely to conduct the entrance test on the 3rd week of August 2020. You can get a direct link to the SVUCET 2020 Application Form from this article.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has announced the admissions to Post Graduate courses for the academic session 2020- 2021 through the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test(SVUCET 2020). The last date to submit the application form is 31st July 2020. Candidates can download the admit Card from 15-08-2020 via entering their application number available in the registration form. According to the notification, the university will conduct the SVUCET 2020 on 3rd week of August 2020. If the candidate secures the qualifying marks in the entrance test, then he/she will be called for the Counseling round.
All the interested eligible candidates can apply online for the application process. This article covers all the important details of the admission i.e Important Dates, method to download admit card, exam pattern , and etc.
SVUCET 2020 Important Dates
You can check the important dates of the exam from the table given below:
|SVUCET 2020 Application Form Release Date||3rd June 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||31st July 2020|
|Uploading of online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee||01-08-2020 to 05-08-2020|
|Printout of online application submission last date||07-08-2020 at 5.00 pm.|
|Admit Card download||15-08-2020|
|Date of entrance test||Third week of August 2020|
How to apply for SVUCET 2020
The applicant should follow the steps given below to apply:
- Visit the official website or Click Here
- Then click on Registration
- You need to register yourself and fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number, etc.
- Then you need to fill Personal details, Educational details, upload your Documents and Passport size scanned photo & signature
- Now you need to make the fee payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- After that, you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as a PDF file after 24 hours of payment of the application form.
- Now you need to submit the printed application form in person or by post to the address i.e
THE DIRECTOR, SVUCET-2020
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
FIRST FLOOR, SBI BUILDING
S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI – 517 502
SVUCET 2020 Application Fee
Student can check the application fee from the table given below:
|SC, ST, PH||Rs. 300/-|
|OC, OBC and others||Rs 400/-|
Things required for filling SVUCET 2020 Application Form
Here is the following list of documents that the applicant needs to fill in the Application Form:
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- A mobile number
- An email Id
- Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or School Identity Card)
- Scanned Passport size Photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
SVUCET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the points given below:
- Candidate need to pass the qualifying exam with 40% marks in the concerned subject. The aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks for the degree courses. The aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% if applying for M.Ed Course. The aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50% if applying for M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology course.
- Candidate appearing for the final year qualifying exam is also eligible for the entrance test, but they need to pass the qualifying exam with the minimum marks at the time of the admission.
- If the candidate qualify SVUCET 2020, but failed to secure required marks in the qualifying exam or he/she could not meet the subject eligibility requirement will be not eligible for the admission.
- Candidate who secures the passing marks in the qualifying exam in September / October supplementary exam 2020 will be not eligible for the admission.
SVUCET 2020: Exam Pattern
You can check the exam pattern from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||SVUCET 2020|
|Type||Multiple Choice Type|
|Medium of Exam||English & Telugu|
SVUCET 2020 Admit Card
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will release the SVUCET 2020 Admit Card soon on the official website. According to the notification, they will release the admit card from 15-08-2020 onwards. The applicants can access the admit card with the application number available in the registration form. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post/ courier.
How to download SVUCET 2020 Admit Card
The applicant should follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on “SVUCET 2020 Admit Card” available in the homepage
- Now enter your credentials such as Application Number and Password/Date of Birth, and etc
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Now you can download and take its print out for future reference
Details in the SVUCET 2020 Admit Card
Here is the list of details printed in the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Duration of Exam
- Exam Day
- Roll No
- Exam Venue
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
For further more information details about SVUCET Application Form 2020, visit the official website of SVUCET. For your doubts, leave comment below in the comment box. Thanks!