The National Institute of Fashion Technology will release the NIFT Application Form soon on the official website. The NIFT is a very prestigious exam which is held in India for students who wish to take a career in the field of fashion and technology. The exam is conducted annually to induct students into various UG and PG courses. The students need to possess the relevant eligibility as mentioned in the prospectus. The students who fill the form without possessing the eligibility will be rejected by the authority.
The timeline of the NIFT Application Form has also been released by the authority according to which the application process will start from December 2020 and end in January 2021. The admit card will be released in January 2021 and the exam will be conducted on the first week of February 2021.
Timeline of the NIFT Application Form
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration of NIFT Application Form||December 2020|
|Last date to apply for exam||January 2021|
|Date to release NIFT Admit Card||Last week of January 2021|
|NIFT Exam Date||January 2021|
|NIFT Result||February 2020|
|NIFT Counselling process||Last week of March 2020|
Eligibility of NIFT Application
The NIFT authority has released a set of eligibility for students who can apply for the NIFT Application Form which is as follows:
- The student must have cleared standard XIIth exam for UG course while graduation course for PG course.
- There is no prescribed age limit for UG students but the students for PG course must fall between 23-28 years.
Important Highlights of NIFT Exam
|Parent University||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Exam name||NIFT UG and NIFT PG exam|
|Notification Date||January 2021|
|Course offered||Undergraduate Course, Post-graduate Course and PhD course|
|Qualification||The candidate will have to complete his Class 12th from a recognised board to appear for the UG exam.|
The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Official handout||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for NIFT Application form?
The students who wish to fill the NIFT Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for NIFT 2021 from the official website. Follow the simple steps which are given below to submit your NIFT Application Form 2021.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on NIFT Application Form 2021 and read it carefully.
- After reading NIFT notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate and SC/ST/PWD will be mentioned don the official notice.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Exam Pattern of NIFT
The NIFT examination pattern is different for the UG as well as the PG students, you can check the below space for the examination pattern of both of the courses:
Key highlights of the exam:
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The students will be allowed one mark for each correct answer
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours for all the students.
- There will be no negative marking for ant of the two examinations.
|Sections||Total question asked||Total Marks Alloted|
|Total||120 questions||120 Marks|
|Sections||Total Question asked||Total marks alloted|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||15||15|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||100 Marks|
Syllabus of NIFT Exam
The examination of NIFT will consist of 5 major subejcts, the syllabus of which is given in the space below. The students can check the syllabus who ahve been preparing for the examination or who will be appearing for the exam.
|General Awareness,||Current Affairs|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension|
Fill in the blanks
Profit & Loss
Mixtures & Allegations
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Surds & Indices
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Permutation and Combination
Boats and Streams
Courses offered by NIFT Colleges
There are a bunch of courses offered by the NIFT authority, the courses are for both the UG and PG courses and are as follows:
- CE programmes for a short duration
F.A.Q. NIFT Application Form 2021
What is the registration dates for NIFT 2021?
The registration dates for NIFT 2021 will be December 2020 to January 2021.
Who is eligible to apply for the NIFT examination?
The candidate will have to complete his Class 12th from a recognised board to appear for the UG exam.
The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification
What is the mode of the NIFT Application form?
The mode of the NIFT Application form will be online. The studnets will have to vist the official website of the NIFT and then apply for the examination.
What is the mode of the examination?
The mode of the examination will be pen and paper based for the UG and PG exam.
For latest updates about NIFT Application form, keep in touch with this webpage. You may ask your queries regarding NIFT Application Form through the comment section. Our team is here to help you and resolve your queries with the most suitable information. Thanks!