Here is the good news for the aspirants who are looking for police jobs. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Notification. This recruitment offers various jobs in Delhi Police and various CAPFs. The candidate who fulfills the essential qualification for this recruitment as per the prescribed format of official notification can apply. The mode of application form is online through the official website. This post contains all the details of SSC CPO Notification 2020. Read the details carefully before submission of the application form.
Overview of SSC CPO Notification:
Table of Contents
- Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC CPO
- Posts Details: Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
- Selection Process: Written examination and Physical Efficiency Test
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission is responsible to conduct various recruitment exams in India. SSC conducts SSC CPO Exam to recruit deserving candidates for posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs. Every year numerous candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. SSC has begun the application form for SSC CPO 2020 from 17 April 2020 through the official website. You are eligible then submit your application form for SSC CPO 2020 on or before the last date.
Important Dates of SSC CPO 2020 Notification
Here are some important dates of SSC CPO recruitment like the last date of the application form, exam date, etc. Remember these dates or add these dates to your calendar so that there will be no chance to lose any event of SSC CPO Recruitment.
|Release Date of SSC CPO Notification||17 June 2020|
|Start Date of Online Application Form||17 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CPO||16 July 2020|
|Last Date for Making Payment of Application Fees||18 July 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Admit Card Available||will be announced later|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||29 September 2020 to 05 October 2020|
|Result of SSC CPO Tier-I||will be announced later|
|Exam Date for SSC CPO Paper-II||01 March 2021|
|SSC CPO Result Tier-II||will be announced later|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate should read the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Notification before going to apply online. If you find yourself eligible then submit your application form as soon as possible. Because after the last date application form will not be accepted. Keep in mind that the application will be filled only through the official website. .
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police-Male
|Type of Vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL`|
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police-Female
|Type of Vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs): Male
Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs): Female
The candidates who wish to appear in SSC CPO Exam 2020 should have passed graduation (bachelor degree) from a recognized University or institution. For Delhi Police Driving License is necessary.
- Minimum age limit for SSC CPO Application Form: 20 Years
- Maximum age limit for SSC CPO Application Form: 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government rules and regulations:
- For SC/ST Category candidates: 5 years
- Candidates who belong to OBC category: 3 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989 (UR/GEN): 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989 (OBC): 8 years
SSC CPO Application Fees:
The candidates can pay their application fees through offline or online mode. Applicants can pay their application fees through credit/debit cards, online banking or through e-challan (Offline mode).
- Application fees for Gen/OBC category candidates: 100 Rs
- Application Fees for SC/ST category candidates: Nil
The final selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of the following process:
- SSC CPO Tier-I
- SSC CPO Tier-II
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documentation and Medical Examination
Keep in mind that only those candidates will be called for Tier-II who will be declared qualified in tier-I or who will get equal or more marks than SSC CPO Cut-off Marks List.
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
Here is the complete step-by-step guide to submit your SSC CPO Application Form 2020. If you follow below steps, you can submit your application form without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online for SSC CPO 2020 link
- A new window will appear for registration process.
- Enter basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- After filling up correct details click on submit button. A Registration ID will be issued via email and mobile number.
- Login with your Registration ID and date of birth as password.
- Upload required scanned documents in appropriate format and size.
- Fill all the mandatory information carefully.
- Make a payment of application fees if applicable.
- After successful payment you will be able to download your application form.
- Download your application form and keep it safe.
The candidates who are eligible for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 can submit their application form through the link given below.
Useful Links for SSC CPO Exam
|SSC CPO Notifiation||Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CPO Apply Online||SSC CPO Answer Key|
|SSC CPO Exam Pattern||SSC CPO Cut-off|
|Syllabus for SSC CPO||SSC CPO Result|
|SSC CPO Admit Card||Study Material & Books|
Dear Reader, If you any queries about SSC CPO Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, how to apply, you can share with us through the ent section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information for your queries. Thanks!