Recently, SSC has released the SSC CGL Tier-I result on the official website. First of all, we congratulate all those candidates who have passed SSC CGL Tier-I. Now is the time to focus on SSC CGL Tier-2, which is going to happen in the coming months. If you are looking for SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper, then you have clicked on the right link. In this article, we have shared SSC CGL Tier-II Previous Year Paper with a solution and you can download these papers in PDF format. Previous year Papers play an important role in the preparation of competitive exams. There are a great number of benefits of solving previous year papers which we have discussed below. Keep scrolling to know more about the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam pattern and Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper PDF.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The candidates who have scored equal or more marks than SSC CGL Tier-I Cut-off, only are eligible to appear in SSC CGL Tier-II Exam. If you are going to appear in SSC CGL Tier-II Exam then you should have a look at the exam pattern. After that, we have shared direct links to download SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper.
- Name of the Exam: SSC Tier-II Exam
- Types of Question: Objective Type or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes for Each Paper
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-II||English Language And Comprehensions||200||200|
|Paper-IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Marking Scheme for SSC CGL Tier-II
- For Paper-I: Each Question carries 2 marks, therefore 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For Paper-II: Each Question carries 1 mark, there is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- For Paper-III: Each Question carries 2 marks, therefore 0.50 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- For Paper IV: Each Question carries 2 marks, there is a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Paper-I and -II of SSC CGL tier-II are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper-III is for those candidates who have applied for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Statistical Investigator Grade-II.
- Paper-IV needs to be given by candidates who have applied for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper
Without solving Previous year papers, you can not prepare for any exam in a good manner. Previous year paper is one of the best methods to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. You can easily identify your weaker sections so that you can give extra time to those particular topics in order to improve your performance in the final exam. Once you have covered all your syllabus then it is time to practice with previous year papers. Let us have a look at some amazing benefits of solving previous year papers.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Papers
- The most appropriate way to understand exam patterns and types of questions.
- You can identify the important topics and difficulty level of the exam.
- Help to find out the weaker section so that you can improve your weaker sections.
- Improve your accuracy and time management skills.
- You can prepare a strategy that will help you in the final examination.
Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper PDF
The candidates who are looking for SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Paper can download from the links given below.
|Exam Date and Shift||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Year Paper (13 September 2019)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Question Paper (12 September 2019)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Year Paper (11 September 2019)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Question Paper (2017)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Question Paper (2016)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Question Paper (2015)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Question Papers (2014)||Download PDF||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Tier-1 Previous Year Papers
Hope these question papers will help you to gear up your preparation for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam. If you have any queries or doubts about SSC CGL Tier-2, let us know through the comment section. We will assist you to clear your doubt for the same. Our Team wishes you the best of luck for your upcoming exam.
Download Important Free PDF