The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification of the HPSSC Recruitment. The notification is released for around 1661 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer. The students who have the necessary eligibility for these posts can apply for these posts. The students can apply via the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. The students are asked to fill the application by reading the official notification for the year 2020. The selection process od these posts include a written test and an interview.
The dates for the online registration is 26 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 while there is no further details available for further events. The written examination will be conducted at a future date which is not yet available by the commission.
Summary of HPSSC Recruitment 2020
|Parent University||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||HPSSC Recruitment|
|Notification Date||21 September 2020|
|Online Registration||26 September 2020 to 25 October 2020|
|Vacancies reported||Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his class XIIth in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in any of the B. Tech in any disciplines as notified in the notification.
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Direct Link to download official notification of HPSSC Recruitment||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancies for HPSSC Recruitment
The total vacancies reported under the HPSSC is 1661 while it is divided into two parts which is Junior Office Assistant and Junior Engineer.
|Junior Office Assistant||1160|
Date-sheet of HPSSC Recruitment 2020
The date-sheet of the recruitment will contain all the details of the events that will take place after recruitment. The opening and closing date of the exam is 26 September 2020 to 25 October 2020.
|Online Registration||21 September 2020|
|Last date to apply for exam||26 September 2020 to 25 October 2020|
|Date to release HPSSC Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|HPSSC Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|HPSSC Interview||To be notified soon|
|HPSSC Final Result||To be notified soon|
Eligibility for HPSSC
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candidate must not be less than 25 years and more than 40 years.
- The candidate must have completed his graduation in any of the streams with at least 50% of marks.
- The candidate must have completed his graduation in any of the streams of B. Tech with at least 50% of marks.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020?
The students who wish to fill the HPSSC Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for HPSSC 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your HPSSC Recruitment Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on HPSSC Recruitment Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading HPSSC notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 350 while it is Rs 150 for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Selection Process of HPSSC Recruitment
The selection process of the HPSSC Recruitment will consist of a written examination and a skill test separately for the students. The students selected under any post will be called in for the written exam and the candidates selected under the exam will be called in for the skill test and the interview.
The questions of the Himachal Pradesh SSC will consist of objective questions from General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English. The written exam of the junior engineer will consist of question form the technical filed and the subjects they have studied in their course.
- The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with knowledge of shorthand @80wpm in Hindi with typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board from Commerce with a typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
Salary of the vacancies under HPSSC
The students selected under the HPSSC Recruitment will be selected under the Junior Assistant and Clerk posts. The candidates will be getting salary and pay-scale according to the pay determined by the department for the various posts.
|Junior Assistant||Rs 5100- 20200||Rs 1950|
|Junior Clerk||Rs 5100- 20200||Rs 1950|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 10300- 34800||Rs 3800|
What is the last date to apply for the HPSSC Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the HPSSC Junior Engineer is 27 July 2020 to 14 September 2020.
What will be the salary of the person under HPSSC Junior Assistant ?
The salary of the person under HPSSC Junior clerk Recruitment will be Rs 10300-34,800
What is the total vacancies reported under HPSSC Recruitment?
The total vacancies reported under HPSSC Recruitment is 1661,
What is the selection process of Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer post?
The selection process of the HPSSC Recruitment will consist of a written examination and a skill test separately for the students.
What is the official website of the HPSSC?
The official website of the HPSSC is
For more details, visit the official website. You may ask your queries through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information about your queries. Thanks!