The application form for the KPSC Recruitment for Group B (Assistant Engineer-Civil) and Group C (Junior Engineer-Civil) is available now on the official website. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited the online application for KPSC Recruitment on 17th August 2020. The last date to submit the application form is on or before 16th September 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form as it is available online on the official website. The total vacancies available for Group B (Assistant Engineer-Civil) are 660 posts and Group C (Junior Engineer-Civil) are 330 posts. Students are advised to regularly check the official website for the latest update of the recruitment. You can get a direct link to the application form from this article.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited the online application for the recruitment to fill up 660 Posts for Group B (Assistant Engineer-Civil) and 330 Posts for Group C (Junior Engineer-Civil). The last date to submit the application form is on or before 16th September 2020. The selection process for the post comprises two stages i.e Written Exam Test and Interview. The exam will be of objective multiple choice type with negative marking. Eligible students should submit the application form before the deadline is over. This article covers all the important details of the admission i.e Important Dates, Eligibility, and etc.
KPSC Recruitment: Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the Post||Group B (Assistant Engineer-Civil) and Group C (Junior Engineer-Civil)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Selection Stages||Written Exam & Interview|
|Official Website||Click here|
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
You can check the important of the exam from the table given below:
|Application Form release date||17th August 2020|
|Application Form last date||16th September 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee||18th September 2020|
|Dates of Exam||To be notified later|
|Result||To be notified later|
KPSC Recruitment: Application Process
The application process comprises of four steps
- Step1: New User Registration
- Step 2: Profile Creation
- Step 3: How to apply
- Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
Step 1: Register for KPSC Recruitment
The applicant should follow the steps given below to register:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on the link of “Apply Online” available at the homepage
- Now click on the link “New User Registration”
- Now enter the required details like User Name, E-mail, Mobile No and etc
- Then click on ‘Generate OTP”
- Now validate the entered mobile number with the OTP
- Then your account will be registered successfully
Step 2: Profile Creation for KPSC Recruitment
The applicant should follow the steps given below for profile creation:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Then click on “Login” via entering your User Name & Password
- Then fill the Personal Details, Address Details, Other Details, Educational Qualification, Work Experience Details and upload scanned photograph and signature along with the necessary documents.
- After uploading the documents and click on “Save” Button
Step 3: How to apply for KPSC Recruitment
The applicant should follow the steps given below to apply:
- Login with details like User Name & Password
- Click on “Online Applications” and view all the available advertisements
- Now select “Click Here to Apply” to apply for the post
- Then the application form will fetch all the information from the candidate’s profile
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the transaction Id will be generated
- Click on ‘OK’ to proceed for the payment and submit the application form successfully
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
The applicant should follow the steps given below to pay the application fee:
- Click on “Pay Now” for the post
- You can pay the fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Select Card type and fill all the required details
- Click on “Make Payment” Button
- You can take the print out of the receipts for the future reference
KPSC Recruitment: Application Fees
You can check the application fee from the table given below:
|General||Rs 600/- + 35/-|
|2A,2B, 3A and 3B||Rs 300/- + 35/-|
|Ex-Military Person||Rs 50/- + 35/-|
KPSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the below table:
|Age||The applicant age must be between 18 years-35 years |
The maximum age for 2A,2B, 3A and 3B must be of 38 years
The maximum age for Category-I/PWD must be of 40 years
|Educational Qualification||The applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University|
KPSC Recruitment: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Group B (Assistant Engineer-Civil)||660|
|Group C (Junior Engineer-Civil)||330|
Useful Links For KPSC Recruitment
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the application form for the KPSC Recruitment be released?
The application form for the KPSC Recruitment is now available online on the official website. You can get a direct link to the application form from this article.
What is the last date to submit application form for the KPSC Recruitment?
The last date to submit the application form is on or before 16th September 2020.
When will the written exam for the posts be conducted?
The official will notify about the exam dates on the official website. Students must regularly visit the official websites for the updates of the exam.
How to apply for the KPSC Recruitment?
You can check the steps to apply and the eligibility criteria given above in the article.
How many vacancies are available for the post?
KPSC has released the recruitment for a total of 990 vacancies for Group B & Group C Posts and for more details you can check the “Vacancies” section from the article.
All the candidates who are interested to apply online for KPSC recruitment are suggested to read out the official notification carefully. If you have any queries regarding KPSC Recruitment, feel free to share with us through the comment section. Thanks!