How To Prepare for SSC CHSL Without Coaching?: There are a lot of students who wish to successfully clear SSC CHSL 2022. However, it is very important that students get the correct guidance regarding the preparations. There are a lot of students who don’t know, How To Prepare for SSC CHSL. Correct guidance from a reliable source is very important to ace the SSC CHSL 2022 examination. In this article, I will discuss on How To Prepare for SSC CHSL, so stay tuned.
How To Prepare for SSC CHSL Without Coaching?
Table of Contents
There are certain steps that need to be followed by the students if they know How To Prepare for SSC CHSL Without Coaching at home? The students must always keep in mind that they have to go through the exam pattern, syllabus and the types of questions asked previously. There is a plethora range of study material available online that could aid in their preparations. Hence, those students who prepare through self-study must try to complete the syllabus before the actual examinations. I will discuss the important tips and tricks on How To Prepare for SSC CHSL Without Coaching?
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
Before learning on How To Prepare for SSC CHSL, it is very important that students know the correct exam pattern. The SSC CHSL exam is held for 3 tiers viz Tier 1- CBT test, Tier 2- Descriptive Test, and Skill Test respectively. The candidates have to appear for all of these exams separately for acquiring the final job. also, it is very important the candidates have to clear the sectional as well as the overall cut-off to qualify for the three respective tests. We will now get an in-depth analysis of all the three tiers of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022.
Tier 1 will be a computer-based Objective test, the duration of the test will be 1 hour. The candidate will get 2 marks for each correct answer while ¼ will be deducted for each wrong answer. The test will be conducted for 4 subjects viz English, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude.
|Subjects||No of question||Marks|
TIER 2- Descriptive Test
The Tier 2 will be a descriptive written test, i.e. the students will have to write the answer with pen on paper. The candidates who will be successful in Tier 1 and clear the cut-off will be called for Tier 2. The paper will be of 100 marks and 2 questions viz one essay and one Application will be asked in the paper. The essay will carry a word-limit of 200-250 words while the application will carry 150-200 words. The total duration of the test will be 1 hour for a physically fit candidate. The language of the test will be bilingual i.e. they will get an option of English/Hindi.
TIER 3 – Skill Test
The Skill Test is the last level in the whole examination process of SSC CHSL, the candidates who will successfully clear Tier 2 will be called for the Tier 3.
|Data Entry Operator||Speed of Entry- 8,000 keys depression per hour. Duration- 15 minutes.|
|LDC/Postal Assistant||Speed and words- English-35 words per minute Hindi- 30 words per minute Duration- 10 minutes|
How To Prepare for SSC CHSL at Home via self-study?
There are certain step which should be kept in mind if you wish to know, How To Prepare for SSC CHSL Without Coaching? Just read along the given steps to ace the SSC CHSL 2022 exam:
- Follow the syllabus diligently, it is very important to cover the ins and outs of the syllabus thoroughly. Every chapter is important from the exam point of view. The syllabus of SSC CHSL is very vast of all the subjects hence, the students must concentrate and devise a strategy to tackle the subject completely.
- The second step after marking the important syllabus of the subject is to devise a correct schedule for each and every subject and follow it every day.
- Practising is the 3rd key for a correct preparation strategy, there have been a lot of instances where the questions of previous years are been repeated. Hence, a good way to tackle this is to practice a lot from previous year questions and 10 years question bank available in the online or offline market.
- A very crucial point that must be in the strategy of How To Prepare for SSC CHSL? is avoiding wild guesses. For every wrong answer, the SSC CHSL deducts 0.50 marks hence a perfect way to achieve good marks is to avoid negative marking.
- At last, try to reduce the stress and pressure of the examination. One unique way to do this is to indulge in social activities or co-curricular activities. The students can also resort to meditation to increase the memory power of the students during exams.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL syllabus is the second most important step on How To Prepare for SSC CHSL? Hence, it is very important to study the SSC CHSL syllabus thoroughly. The SSC CHSL syllabus has been released by the commission on the official website. The topic asked in the 4 subjects and the syllabus is as follows:
Fill in the blanks
|Reasoning Ability||Logical Reasoning|
Profit & Loss
Mixtures & Allegations
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Surds & Indices
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Permutation and Combination
Boats and Streams
Previous Year Cut-off of SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 1
The SSC CHSL Result of Tier 1 2019 was announced one month after the exam of SSC CHSL Cut Off the previous year. Staff Selection Commission has declared the result, the answer key for the same on its official website. Let us have a look at the previous year cut-off of SSC CHSL Result for different categories and posts one by one:
|Category||Lower Division Clerk||Data Entry Operator||Postal Assistant|
The official answer key was also made available to the students after releasing the SSC CHSL Cut Off. The students were also given the option to file for the rectification or error in the official answer key.
SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 2
|Category||Data Entry Operator||LDC/Postal Assistant|
Useful Links For SSC CHSL Exam
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Job Profile||SSC CHSL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CHSL Selection Process||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Exam, feel free to share with us, just comment below. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information about your queries. Thanks!