Here candidates can check CLAT Previous Year Question Paper and download them through the direct link. Solving previous year papers is very helpful to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. Once you complete your complete syllabus, practicing with previous year question papers will definitely speed up your preparation as you can get an idea about the types of questions to be asked in the upcoming CLAT. In addition, students can improve their speed and accuracy if they solve the Previous Year Paper in a time-bound manner. Links to download CLAT Previous Year Question Paper are made available below on this webpage.
Table of Contents
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test, which is conducted by NLUs for the students who want to make their career in the field of law. Further details about CLAT are given below.
- Name of the Exam: CLAT
- CLAT Full Form: Common Law Admission Test
- Conducting Body: Consortium of National Law Universities
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
- Language: English
CLAT Previous Year Question Papers
As we know that performing well in any examination depends upon your preparation. It is observed that students who solve more mock tests and previous year papers are more prepared for their upcoming exams. This is because previous year papers give an idea about exam pattern, the difficulty level of the exam, important topics, types of questions etc. Thus we can say that CLAT Previous Year Question Paper is a great source for the preparation of any examination. Therefore, All the students who are preparing for the CLAT exam are strongly recommended to solve the mock tests and previous years papers.
CLAT Exam Pattern
Although you can easily understand the CLAT exam pattern with the help of previous year question papers, here we have shared the CLAT exam pattern in detail.
Details of CLAT Exam Pattern
- CLAT Exam Mode: Online
- Total Questions Asked: 150
- Total Marks: 150 Marks
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes or 2 hours
- Negative Marking: The penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||28-32||28-32|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||34-38||34-38|
Download CLAT Previous Year Paper
The students who are looking for CLAT Previous Year Question Paper can download them with Answer Key form the below links.
|CLAT Papers 2019||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|CLAT UG-Papers Code-A||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Papers Code-B||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Papers Code-C||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Papers Code-D||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Paper 2020||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Paper 2018||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Paper 2017||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Paper 2016||Download PDF|
|CLAT UG-Paper 2015||Download PDF|
CLAT Syllabus Download PDF
You can score good marks in any examination if you understand the syllabus completely. With the help of CLAT syllabus you can make a proper strategy that covers every aspect of the test. Syllabus gives you all the vital information about your examination. With the help of the syllabus we can find out our weaker sections so that we can improve them before the exam. To crack any examination, it is really important to cover the whole syllabus. The candidates who are going to appear in CLAT Exam can download CLAT syllabus from the link given below.
Why CLAT Previous Year Question Paper is Useful?
As we know that solving CLAT Previous Year Question paper will give you a fair idea about the upcoming CLAT Exam. There are a lot of benefits of solving previous year papers. Some are listed below.
- Previous year papers help to understand the exam pattern of the exam so that you can prepare a strategy.
- With the help of previous year question papers, you can find out the weaker section so that you can improve that particular topic.
- Solving previous year question papers give a fair idea about the important topics.
- You can improve your speed and accuracy with the help of solving previous year’s question papers because practice makes a man perfect.
- In competitive exams, time management is extremely important. Solving previous year papers helps to evaluate the best way to solve papers and you can improve your time management skills.
- Moreover, your self-confidence will boost up if you practice with previous year Question papers.
- Self-assessment is possible or you can check the level of your preparation by solving sample papers or previous papers.
F.A.Q. CLAT Previous Year Question Paper
Who conduct the CLAT?
CLAT is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities to provide admission in UG and PG Law courses.
What is the Mode of CLAT?
Previously CLAT was conducted in offline mode, but for the last few years, CLAT has been connected online.
How many question will be asked in CLAT?
A total of 120 questions will be asked in CLAT and all the questions will be objective type.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries about CLAT Previous Year Question Paper or CLAT exam feel free to ask us through the comment section. Our team will assist you and provide the most suitable information about your queries. Thanks!