The State Government of Bihar has released the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana on the official website of the Bihar government. The scheme is launched for the girls and women who belong to the Bihar state. The scheme aims to uplift the women population of the state. This is a very good scheme which is being released for the well being of the girls and women and encourages them to study and take care of their medical bills. This scheme was released in 2018 and since then the government is providing monetary benefits to the women citizens.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Table of Contents
According to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, the state government wishes to make the girls and women population self-sufficient. Bihar is a very poor state and the sections which are most deprived is the women and girls population. The Bihar government released a scheme in 2018 with an aim to give ample opportunities to the women citizens. With this scheme, the government rewards the students who clear boards exam or graduation or the pregnant women of the state.
Summary of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|State Government of Bihar
|Name of the scholarship
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|The candidate should be a girl.
The candidate should be a permanent domicile and must be coming from the weaker section of the society,
|Any time of the year
|Scholarship Releasing dates
|Any time of the year
|The candidate needs to have completed her Matric or Inter in any of the disciplines in the first-class division.
The candidate must be studying in any higher-level programme such as UG/PG.
Eligibility for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- The candidate must be a permanent domicile of Bihar.
- The candidate must be a girl of Bihar.
- The candidate applying should be from the APL or BPL section of society.
- The annual income of a student’s parents must be less than Rs 1 lakh for the General/OBC/SC/ST student.
- The candidate applying for the scheme should be studying in any the graduate course in the stream.
How to apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?
The education department has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana form on the official website of the department. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the scholarship applied for on the home page,
- Then, Click on the Scholarship Student’s announcement,
- Click on the scholarship you wish to choose such as Pre/Post Matric
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Bihar Kanya Scholarship Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as mark sheets of the exams passed.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Documents required for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The candidate must possess some documents for availing the benefits of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo id proof attested by the Headmaster of the school attended.
- Original Address Proof
- Annual Income declaration certificate of parents
- Receipt of fees paid for the course
- E-copies of the certificates
- Mark sheet of the exams appeared for either Graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account details
How to check the final merit list of the yojana?
The students can check the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana form status by visiting the official website of the state designated to the scholarship. The student who wishes to check the status can perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the scholarship,
- Post this, click on the link for the “Beneficiary list.
- After this, the students must enter the registration number allotted to them.
- Once all this is done the candidate must post the adhaar card number asked in the navigation bar.
- The details include Registration number, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Status option
- At last, the status will display on the monitor.
- The students should check the status of the CM Kanya Scholarship form.
Benefits of the CM Kanya Uthaan Scheme Bihar
There are a lot of benefits which would be provided to the candidate who will avail the benefits of this scheme. The state has decided different rewards for the girls depending upon different categories which is as follows:
|Amount sanctioned by the Bihar Government
|Pregnant women of the state
|Amount to lady after 1 year of the delivery
|Amount sanction to provide vaccination to the child
|Amount sanctioned to but Sanitary Napkins
|Girls who pass class 12th standard
|Girls who complete the graduation progaramme
What is the eligibility for the Bihar Kanya Uthaan Scheme?
The eligibility for the Bihar Kanya Uthaan Scheme is to be a permanent domicile of Bihar and coming from the weaker section of society.
What is the benefits provided by the Kanya Uthaan Scheme?
The benefits provided by the Kanya Uthaan Scheme are given in the article above.
I have lost my registration number what should I do?
If you have lost your registration number, you can simply reapply for it.
What amount is sanctioned to the girls who clear graduation?
The girls who clear graduation are given an amount of Rs 25,000.
List of Government Schemes:
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana- PMGKY Scheme
- Bihar Scholarship: Complete List of Bihar Scholarships
- MOMA Scholarship: Get Complete Details Here
For further more information details about Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, visit the official website. You may ask your queries through the comment section. Thanks!