The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has decided to release the notification for the recruitment of Lekhpal soon. The candidates who are preparing for UP Chakbandi Lekhpal, this is a golden chance to set their career. In order to pass this exam, the candidates should prepare well, UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus plays an important role in this preparation. A great number of candidates are going to apply for this recruitment. The candidates who will work hard in the right direction only can get success in this exam. If you are looking for Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus, you can grab it from this page.
Overview of UPSSSC Lekpal Exam
Table of Contents
- Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the Post: Chakbandi Lekhpal
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Mode: Offline (Objective Type)
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
- Official Website:
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Selection Procedure
All the applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The state government has finished the interview in this examination. The merit list will be prepared based on the result of the written test. Thereafter appointment letters will be provided to the selected candidates.
- Written Examination
The written examination will be taken on the OMR sheet and the objective question will be asked. Now we will discuss the exam pattern of written examination and Chakbandi Lekhpal syllabus in detail.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Pattern
As per the previous papers analysis exam will be of intermediate level and the written exam matters a lot for the selection of the candidates. Let us have a look at the Chakbandi Lekhpal exam pattern.
Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Pattern:
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type)
- There will be asked 100 questions.
- Each question will carry one marks i.e. total marks 100.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Village Society & Development
- Duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
|Name of the Subject
|No. of questions
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus
To get selection in UP Lekhpal, hard work is required along with proper preparation strategy. Therefore it is necessary to have proper knowledge of Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus, as the syllabus is revised from time to time. Here we are giving you detailed information about UPSSSC Chabandi Lekhpal Syllabus. You can also download the pdf file of the same for your ease.
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) Syllabus
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांश के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- वर्तनी की त्रुटि
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Mathematics (गणित) Syllabus
Arithmetic & Statistics
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Frequency & Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon
- Central Measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra Maths Syllabus:
- LCM & HCF
- The relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area Theorem
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- Area of the 2-D Shapes like Rectangle, Square, Trapezium
General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान) Syllabus
- Indian History
- The struggle of India for Freedom
- Art and Culture
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science
- Current affairs
- Current International & National events
- Static GK
Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) Syllabus
- Village Development Programmes, Research & Management
- Importance of Agriculture in the Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian Agriculture
- Agriculture in the 21st Century
- Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh
- UP Agro Development
- Schemes for Agriculture Development
- National Farmers Commission
- Kissan Credit Card Scheme
- Land Holding Methods
- Land Measurement Techniques in UP
- Objectives of Land Reformation
- Land Arrangement & Land Reform
- Tenant Reform & Necessity
- Cooperative Agriculture & Movement
- Block Development Officer
- Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal
- Village Development Officer
- Naid Tehsildar etc.
- All schemes by Central Government & State Government
- Central Govt Scheme for Village Development
- State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water Resources
- Community Development Schemes
- Animal Husbandry
- Tribal Societies
- Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad
Download Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus pdf
The aspirants who are preparing for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam might be looking for the Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus. The candidates can download Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus through the link given below.
Useful Links for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal
Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Sample Papers
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Preparation Tips
As we know that competition has increased tremendously due to the lack of jobs, which has made the level of examination very difficult. If you want to succeed in the Lekhpal exam, then it needs to make a plan and to work according to that plan. Here are some tips that can help you to succeed in this exam.
- The candidate should have complete knowledge about the exam pattern.
- Syllabus plays an important role in the preparation of any examination. Therefore knowing the Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus id compulsory.
- It is necessary to solve previous year question papers for preparing for the Lekhpal exam so that you will get to know about the probable questions coming in the exam.
- In preparation for the exam, you should make a time table and you should prepare yourself accordingly.
- It is also necessary to periodically assess your preparation, you can check your exam preparation by giving Mock Test.
- Keep in mind that Discipline is very important in exam preparation, without which you cannot achieve success, discipline is the ladder to success.
Dear Readers, If you have any queries about UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Pattern & Syllabus, you can share with us through the comment sections. Thanks!