The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Udaan Scholarship. The scholarship is basically announced and released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, under the Central Government. The Udaan scholarship is basically to provide upliftment to the girl’s students who wish to pursue their learning in the science stream. There are a lot of benefits which is provided to the students who are selected in this scholarship scheme.
CBSE Udaan Scholarship
The CBSE Udaan Scholarship is given to a total 1000 girls out of which 500 belongs to the General category while 500 belong to the SC/ST and OBC category. The students also get a hand on the latest webinar and learning material by top faculties of India. Only those students who fulfil all the eligibility criteria are given an opportunity to avail the benefit of the UDAAN scholarship.
Summary of CBSE Udaan Scholarship
|Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education under the Ministry of Human Resource Development,|
11th and 12th students
|Scholarship dates||First Week of August|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his Matric in any of the disciplines in first-class division with 75% percentage in the examination.|
The student must be pursuing Inter with PCM with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as major subject.
|Selection process||On the basis of marks obtained in the Matric or Inter.|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for CBSE Udaan Scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent domicile of India.
- The student must be studying in class 11th in any centre of Kendriya Vidyalaya,
- The student who wishes to avail the scholarship should be a student in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as major subjects.
- The annual income of a student’s parents must be less than Ra. 6 lakh.
- The student must have appeared and passed the Matric or Inter with at least 60% marks.
- The threshold for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship is 1000 girls out of which 500 girls will be from general category while from Rs 500 from SC/ST students.
- The student must be a regular student of any National level educational institutions under the courses mentioned.
How to apply for CBSE Udaan Scholarship?
The commission has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up their application form for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship from the official website. Follow the simple steps which are given below to submit your CBSE Udaan Scholarship Application Form 2021.
- Go to the official website of CBSE,
- Click on the student’s section.
- Then, Click on the Scholarship Student’s announcement,
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on CBSE Udaan Scholarship Notification 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading the notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as mark sheets of the exams passed.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Documents Required to Apply for the Scholarship
The candidate must possess some documents for availing the benefits of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship:
- Aadhaar Card
- Original Address Proof
- Annual Income declaration certificate of parents
- Receipt of fees paid for the course
- Mark sheet of the exams appeared for either Matric/Inter
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account details
Benefits for CBSE Udaan Scholarship
- Under the CBSE Udaan Scholarship, the students will be given free online and offline study material in the form of a tutorial, videos etc to make the learning easy.
- The students will be called to the Udaan centres to attend virtual seminars and webinars which will be organised by the UDAAN Centres.
- In this scheme, there is an assessment at regular intervals to provide students with general feedback regarding what they are learning from the daily classes.
- In this scheme, the students are also given beneficial steps to correct their learning. Those students who will be meritorious in their studies will be given an opportunity to learn and mentor other students also.
- Under this scheme, the students will be provided with sessions and classes that will further motivate them to learn wisely and correct their mistakes.
- The students are monitored on a regular basis to get an idea of their progress and tracking of the learning.
- Udaan has also started ‘Student Helpline’ services to clarify students’ doubts, monitor their learning and provide them with technological support.
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 Get Complete Details
- TS E-Pass Scholarship Check Telangana E-Pass Scholarship Application Status
- MOMA Scholarship Get Complete Details Here!
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply For Merit-cum-means based scheme
- Jharkhand Scholarships Check Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
- Bihar Scholarships – Complete List, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
F.A.Q. CBSE Udaan Scholarship
Who can avail the benefit of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship?
The girls who are studying in the CBSE school in science stream can avail the benefit of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship.
What is the eligibility for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship?
The eligibility for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship is passing class Xth with 75% percentage and pursuing class 11th with Science.
What are the benefits of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship?
The benefits of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship are mentioned in the article above, check it out to know more about the scheme.
Is Udaan Scholarship only for the girls students?
Yes, Udaan Scholarship is only for the girls students.
Which organisation announces the Udaan Scholarship?
Central Board of Secondary Education under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, announces the Udaan Scholarship
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding CBSE Udaan Scholarship, feel free to ask us through the comment section. Our team will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!