The notification of Assam Police Recruitment is available now on the official website. According to the notification, SLPRB, Assam has invited application form for the total 131 Posts of Assam Police Extension Officer, Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant and Stenographer. The notification of Assam Police Recruitment is released on 10th August 2020. The application process for the same will be started from 17th August 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form on or before the given deadline. Students are advised to regularly check the official website for the latest update of the notification. You can get a direct link to the official website from this article.
Assam Police Recruitment
Table of Contents
The SLPRB, Assam has invited recruitment for the total 131 Posts of Assam Police Extension Officer, Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant and Stenographer. The application process for the same will be started from 17th August 2020. Eligible students should fill the application form on or before 9th September 2020. They will release the admit card a few days before the exam on the official website.
The selection process of the recruitment will be conducted in two phases i.e Written Test and Computer Based Test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in both the phases of the exam. This article covers all the important details of the Assam Police Recruitment Exam i.e Important Dates, Eligibility, exam pattern, and etc.
Assam Police Recruitment: Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the Post||Assam Police Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM|
|Selection||Written Test and Computer Based Test|
|Official website||Click Here|
Assam Police Recruitment: Important Dates
You can check the important dates of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Assam Police Recruitment Notification||10th August 2020|
|Application Form Release Date||17th August 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||9th September 2020|
|Admit Card||To be notified later|
|Written Exam||To be notified later|
|Result||To be notified later|
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment
The applicant should follow the steps given below to apply:
1. Visit the official website given above
2. Click on apply link of the concerned post
3. Now select “New Registration”
4. Then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id and other details and click on register
5. Now login and fill the required details in the application form.
6. Then upload Photo & Signature as per the instructions
7. Now preview and submit the application form
8. You can download, save and print copies of the application form for the future reference.
Note: There will be no application fee for the application process.
Documents required for filling the application form:
The applicants can check the list of the important documents required to fill the application form given below:
- Mark Sheets/ Certificates
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent exam
- Photo Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority
- Advance Computer Proficiency Certificate from a Govt. recognized University / Institute for the post of Extension Officer (Industries) for General Degree holder.
- Certificate of Stenography for the post of Stenographer-III
- Minimum three months basic computer certificate course of MS word, MS excel, and etc from recognized Institute for Junior Assistant & Stenographer (Grade – III).
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the below table:
|Nationality||The applicant must be an Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam.|
|Age limit||The age limit should be between 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2020|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
You can check the educational qualification from the below table:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||The applicant must have three years Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical /Civil/Textile/Computer/Plastic Processing / Food processing / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE recognized Institute. |
The applicant must have MCW/ MSW or a Degree from recognized University with advanced proficiency Certificate on Computer Applications/Industrial Management from a Govt recognized University.
|Economic Investigator (E.I)||Graduation in any discipline with Economics / Statistics as one of the subject|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University. |
Basic Computer Knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, and etc.
|Stenographer-III (HQ level)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. |
National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognized by Govt.
Basic Computer Knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, and etc.
Assam Police Recruitment: Vacancies
You can check the detailed number of vacancies for the post from the table given below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||87|
|Economic Investigator (E.I)||24|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||16|
|Stenographer-III (HQ level)||4|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Process will be conducted in two phases i.e Written Test and Computer Based Test. You can check the exam pattern of all the stages from the table given below:
Assam Police Recruitment – Written Test
You can check the exam pattern of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||Written Test|
|Mode||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Subjects||1.General Mathematics, |
3. Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
4. History, Geography, Political Science, Economy etc of India and Assam
5.General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs
Assam Police Recruitment – Computer Based Test
The candidates will be called for the next phase that is computer based test on the basis of their performance and total marks secured in the written test. The computer based test is conducted to check the knowledge of the candidates for the applied posts and test their skills and knowledge of the computer operations.
Assam Police Recruitment: Admit Card
The officials will release the Assam Police Admit Card on the official website. They will release the admit card soon after the application process is completed. The applicants can download the admit card via their Phone No/Email Id/ Application ID and other details. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for further updates.
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card
The applicant should follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website available in the article
- Find the download link of the admit card available in the homepage
- Now enter your credentials such as Phone No/Email Id/ Application ID, and etc
- Click on ‘Login’
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Now you can download and take its print out for future reference
Assam Police Exam Day Important Documents
Here is the list of documents that the applicant should carry to the exam venue:
- Passport Size Photographs
- Original Admit Card and its xerox copy
- Valid Original Photo ID Proof ( Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter-Id Card/ Any other valid Id Proof) as mentioned in the application form and its xerox copy.
For further more queries regarding Assam Police Recruitment, Visit the official website of the Assam Police Department. Here we have shared some useful links regarding Assam Police Recruitment 2020. If you have any queries, feel free to comment below.
Useful Links For Assam police Constable Recruitment
Download Assam Police Admit Card