The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has released the SSB Constable Recruitment for 1541 vacancies. The students who possess the eligibility and have the experience in the relevant field can fill up the application of SSB Constable. The application link is active and the last date to apply is 28 August 2020 on the official website.
SSB Constable Recruitment
The SSB Constable recruitment form is released by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs for a total of 1541 various posts. The students can apply for the recruitment process from 28 July 2020 to 28 August 2020. The students will fill the form will have to appear for a written examination which will be conducted after the COVID-19 pandemic. The successful candidates will be then called in for the document verification.
Summary of SSB Constable Recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Notified Exam||SSB Constable Recruitment|
|Notification Date||28 July 2020|
|Registration Date||28 July 2020 to 28 August 2020|
|CBT Exam date||To be notified soon|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his Class Xth/ class XIIth from a recognised state/private board.|
|Selection process||Online Test|
|Total Vacancies||1541 approximately in SSB Constable post|
|Admit Card Link||Available soon|
|Result Link||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for SSB Constable Recruitment
- The applicant must be a permanent domicile of India.
- The students who wish to apply for the post of Constable must be between the age range of 19-28 years.
- The applicant should have completed his 10th standard from a recognized stream from any recognized board.
- The candidate must have experience in the relevant field for a particular time period.
Educational Qualification of various posts
The educational qualification and age limit of various posts is describe in the table below:
|Posts||Age Group||Educational Qualification|
|Veterinary||18-25 years||Must be 10th or Matriculation Exam passed with Science as the main subject from a recognized board or university.|
|Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Other||20-27 years||Must be Matriculation or equivalent passed and two years work experience in respective trade|
|Lab Assistant||18-25 years||Must be 10th passed with Science stream. Should have a certificate in Lab Assistant Course|
|Driver||18-25 years||Must be 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board and possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License|
|Aya||18-25 years||Must be 10th passed with Science and possess the first aid exam pass certificate from red cross society or should be trained Dai with 1-year experience in the relevant field|
How to apply for SSB Constable Recruitment?
The students who wish to fill the SSB Constable Recruitment Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for Police Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your SSB Constable Recruitment Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on SSB Constable Recruitment Application Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading Constable Recruitment notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 100 while it is nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents Required for SSB Constable Recruitment
The students who wish to fill the application form of SSB Constable Recruitment must submit the following documents while filling the SSB Constable Recruitment application form:
- The student must submit their Education qualification certificates and mark sheet
- Class Xth, Class XIIth, Graduation certificates and Post-graduation certificates
- A photo Identity Card
- Caste Certificate of the student belongs to reserved category
- Address Certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by the municipality or Class Xth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Other documents
Vacancies of SSB Constable
The total vacancies released for SSB Constable released for 2020 is 1541. The vacancies are distributed in different posts and categories.
|Constable (Driver):||574 posts|
|Constable (Cook):||258 posts|
|Constable (Veterinary):||161 posts|
|Constable (Washerman):||120 posts|
|Constable (Safaiwala):||117 posts|
|Constable (Water Carrier):||113 posts|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant):||21 posts|
|Constable (Ayah):||05 posts|
|Constable (Carpenter):||03 posts|
|Constable (Plumber):||01 posts|
|Constable (Painter ):||12 posts|
|Constable (Tailor):||20 posts|
|Constable (Cobbler):||20 posts|
|Constable (Gardener):||09 posts|
|Constable (Barber):||87 posts|
|Constable (Waiter):||01 posts|
The selection process of SSB Constable
The selection process of SSB Constable is based on a written test which will be conducted online. The students will have to appear for the written examination and only those who will clear the examination will be inducted as constables.
Salary of SSB Constable
The salary of SSB Constable is similar to the grade pay of the constable of different forces, but the major salary component is as follows:
- Grade Pay-5200
- Pay-band- Rs 21,700- Rs 61,900
F.A.Q. SSB Constable Recruitment
What is the application date of SSB Constable?
The application date of SSB Constable is 28 July 2020 to 28 August 2020.
What is the total vacancies in the Constable post?
the total vacancies in the Constable post is 1154 posts.
What is the selection process of SSB Constable?
The selection process of SSB Constable is based on a written examination.
What is the age limit for constable post?
The age limit for constable post is 18-25 years.
What is the eligibility for constable post?
The eligibility for constable post is passing 10th standard from a recognised board.
For further more queries regarding SSB Constable Recruitment, read the official notification carefully. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us through the comment section. Thanks!