The Aligarh Muslim University has released the AMU Application Form and e-brochure for all the courses on the website. The students who have applied for the courses or are waiting for them can check the details as released by the University. In this article, I have talked about the eligibility, application process, and courses offered by it.
AMU Application Form
The AMU or the Aligarh Muslim University is one of the reputed university in UP. It is a central university and is known to offer a lot of courses for the students. The college offers courses in UG/PG and PhD level. The students who want to apply for the admission process can read the e-brochure the link of which is given in the below table.
Summary of AMU Application Form
|Parent University||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Notification Date||February 2021|
|Online Registration||February 2021 to March 2021|
|Course offered||Undergraduate Course, Post-graduate Course and PhD course|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
The candidate needs to possess work experience.
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Official handout||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility of AMU Application
- The maximum age limit for the students is 19-29 years.
- The Candidates must have cleared his Class XII with at least 60% minimum percentage.
- The Candidates must have cleared his Undergraduate programme with at least 60% minimum percentage in the major subject.
- The Candidates must have cleared his Post-graduate programme with at least 60% minimum percentage in the major subject.
How to apply for AMU Application Form?
The Aligarh Muslim University has released the brochure for admission, the students who wish to fill the AMU Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for the Aligarh Muslim University 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your AMU Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website of Aligarh Muslim University
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on AMU e-brochure released on the website and read it carefully.
- After reading AMU Application Form Admission notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 100 while it is nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Courses offered by AMU
The Aligarh Muslim University offers a lot of courses to the students who apply for the admission in the university:
|Types of Courses||Courses Offered|
|Undergraduate Course||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Home Science |
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture
Bachelor of Fine Arts
B. Com. (Hons.)
B.Voc.in Production Technology
B.Voc. in Polymer and Coating Technology
B.Voc. in Fashion Design & Garment Technology
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry
|Post graduate Course||M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Entomology |
M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Plant Pathology
M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Nematology
M.A. (English Language Teaching)
Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.)
Master of Insurance & Risk Management (M.I.R.M.)
Master of Human Resource Management
M. Tech. – Civil Engineering
M. Tech. – Materials Science & Technology
P.G. Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
P.G. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Fire Prevention
P.G. Diploma in Quality Control & Management
P.G. Diploma in Stenography & Office Management
P.G. Diploma in Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
P.G. Diploma in Hijamah (Cupping Therapy)
|Technical Courses||Diploma in Engineering D11|
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Computer Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering D2
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
M. Tech. in Civil Engineering
M. Tech.in Electrical Engineering
M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
|PhD Courses||Ph.D. in Geology |
Ph.D. in Mathematics
Ph.D. in Operations Research
Ph.D. in Physics
Ph.D. in Remote Sensing and GIS Applications
Ph.D. in Pediatrics
Ph.D. in Pharmacology
Ph.D. in Physiology
Ph.D. in Plastic Surgery
Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
Ph.D. in Library & Information Science
Ph.D. in Mass Communication
Ph.D. in Political Science
Ph.D. in Psychology
Ph.D. in Physical Education
Ph.D. in Public Administratio
Documents Required for AMU Application Form
There is a list of documents which are required for filling the AMU Application Form, the students while filling the Aligarh Muslim University Admission Application Form must keep this document handy:
- The candidate must have his scanned copies of class 10th and 12th and graduation mark sheet and relevant certificates.
- The candidate must produce his scanned coloured photograph with dimensions in the JPEG format. The photograph must be in a dimension of 140×160 with a maximum size of 60KB.
- The photo id proof and address proof of the candidate. The documents can be Adhaar card, Pan Card, or voter card.
- The candidate must also upload his scanned signature in the JPEG format. The signature must be also in with dimensions of 60×90. with a maximum size of 30KB.
- The candidate must also have a valid Credit/Debit card for paying the registration fee of the AMU Admission Application Form.
AMU Application Form Fees
The students have to pay application form to submit their application form successfully. You can pay your application form in the form of demand draft (offline mode) or can pay online using net banking, credit/debit cards. Here are the details of the AMU Application Form fees:
|Name of the Course||Application Fees|
|BA (Hons), BCom, B.Sc||450/-|
|B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB)||650/-|
F.A.Q. AMU Application Form 2021
What are the registration details for AMU Application form?
The registration details for AMU Application form was February 2021 to March 2021.
What is the eligibility for AMU?
The eligibility for AMU is different for undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD courses.
What is the list of courses by AMU?
The list of courses offered by AMU is available on the article above.
Is there any entrance exam for AMU Admission?
Yes, there is an entrance test for some courses in the university.
How can I download e-brochure of AMU?
The candidates can download e-brochure of AMU from the official website.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding AMU Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission process, Feel free to ask us through the comment section or you may contact us.