The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the UPPCL Recruitment for the year 2020. The aspirants who have the necessary qualification that is desirable must apply for this post. The total vacancies released for the UPPCL Technician are 608 that is further divided into different categories.
Table of Contents
The UPPCL Technician post is released for 608 vacancies and the post is released for the Electrical discipline. The students who have the necessary qualification can apply for the post. The students who will apply for these posts will have to pass 2 computer-based selection tests as conducted by the authorities. The computer-based test will be conducted at two levels, the first one being the computer test while the second will be the professional knowledge test. The students must go through the syllabus and exam pattern for preparations.
Summary of UPPCL Recruitment
|Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
|01-07-2020 to 21-07-2020
|Latest Exam Dates
|To be notified later
|608 vacancies (Tentative)
|The candidate needs to have completed his 10th standard in a discipline.
|Computer Based Test & Document Verification
|Admit Card for Exam
Eligibility for UPPCL Technician
The candidates who wish to apply for the post of UPPCL Technician should go through the eligibility on the RRB Paramedical Notification. The eligibility of the students under the UPPCL Recruitment for different posts is given as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fall in the age group of 18-40 years.
- The student must have passed class 10th from a recognized board Or ITI In Electrical / Electrician.
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- as application fees
- Other All Categories – Rs. 1000/-
- The candidates can pay their application fees through Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan.
Vacancies for UPPCL Recruitment
The total vacancies for the UPPCL Technician is 608 in the Electrical discipline, however the vacancy is distributed in different categories which are as follows:
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment?
Here we are sharing some guideline that will help you to fill up your application form for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your UPPCL Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website of the desired region
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on UPPCL Recruitment 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading UPPCL Recruitment, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- The application form will cost Rs 1,000 for General and OBC while Rs 700 for SC/ST categories.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Important Documents required for UPPCL Recruitment
There are a list of documents which are required to be uploaded on the website while filling the form which are as follows:
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of 10th class mark sheet
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo of the candidate in JPG format
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s signature in JPG format
- A valid Photo ID proof, i.e. Adhar card, Pan Card.
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Technician
Part 1 of the UPPCL Recruitment will be a computer-based exam and will consist of 50 questions based on Computer Knowledge. The question asked will be objective in nature and will carry 1 mark for each question. There will also be negative marking for each wrong answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted. The students who will clear the 1st stage will be called in for stage 2 of the examination.
Stage 2 will be only a single computer-based Objective test, the duration of the test will be 3 hours. The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct answer while ¼ will be deducted for each wrong answer. The test will be conducted for 4 subjects viz Technical Knowledge, General Hindi, General Studies, General Intelligence and reasoning, General English. The candidates who will not be successful in Stage 1 will not be allowed for the 2nd stage.
|No. of question
|General Studies, General Intelligence and
Syllabus of UPPCL Technician
|Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron.
Fundamental terms, definitions,
Units & effects of electric current.
Soldiers, flux and soldering technique.
Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
Properties of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors.
Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
|Spot the Error,
Fill in the Blanks,
Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
Idioms & Phrases,
One word substitution,
Improvement of Sentences,
Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
Shuffling of Sentence parts,
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
|Passage and comprehension,
Correction of sentences,
Active passive voice,
Direct indirect sentences,
One word substitution,
Synonyms and Antonyms,
Use of pronouns.
|General Intelligence and reasoning
|Similarities and Differences,
Verbal and figure classification,
Arithmetical number series,
Coding and decoding,
|Basic of Computers,
Generations of computer,
Input & Output Device,
Hardware & Software,
Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
Dear Reader, If you have any queries about UPPCL Recruitment of 608 Technician posts, feel free to comment below. Our team will assist you and provide suitable information regarding your doubts. Thanks!