The Rajasthan government has announced the Rajasthan Scholarship scheme for the students of the state. The students who have scored well in the exam can apply for the scholarship program run by the government and avail of the benefits. The Rajasthan government offers a lot of different forms of scholarships to its students. In this article, we will talk about the Rajasthan Scholarship scheme for different classes. T
The results of the class 10th and 12th have been announced by the Rajasthan Education Department. The students of Rajasthan who have aced the examinations with high grades and good marks can apply for the scheme. The state offers around 20 scholarships program ranging from classes matric to post-graduation. The students who fit on the criteria as decided by the authorities can apply for the scholarship programs. The students have to just fill the application form of the Rajasthan Scholarship scheme and then wait for the disbursement.
The state offers a variety of scholarships to different disciplines, the lowest cadre is 10th standard while the highest bar is the post-graduation. The students also get a plethora of benefits with these scholarships which I have mentioned in the post below. In a nutshell, the government funds the higher education of the student if she is eligible enough through its scholarship.
The authorities will check the application form and checks its authenticity, if they find it to be true and correct. The scholarship amount will be disbursed in their bank accounts.
Summary of Rajasthan Scholarship
|Organisation||State Government of Rajasthan|
11th and 12th students
|Online Registration||16 June 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Scholarship dates||August 2020|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his Matric or Inter in any of the disciplines in first-class division|
|Selection process||On the basis of marks obtained in the Matric or Inter.|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibilities of Rajasthan Scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent domicile of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of a student’s parents must be less than Ra. 5 lakh.
- The student must have appeared and passed the Matric or Inter for being eligible to Rajasthan scholarship.
- The student must be a regular student of any National level educational institutions under the courses mentioned.
How to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship?
The commission has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your application form for Rajasthan Scholarship from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the student’s section.
- Then, Click on the Scholarship Student’s announcement,
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Rajasthan Scholarship Notification 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading the notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as mark sheets of the exams passed.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Documents required for availing Rajasthan Scholarship
The candidate must possess some documents for availing the benefits of the Rajasthan Scholarship:
- Aadhaar Card
- Original Address Proof
- Annual Income declaration certificate of parents
- Receipt of fees paid for the course
- Mark sheet of the exams appeared for either Matric/Inter
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account details
Types of Rajasthan Scholarship and Remuneration details
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Students belonging to EBC, Rajasthan||The Student must study in a recognized school in class 11th to or in graduation course.||Maintenance allowance, study tour cost, mandatory non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||The Student belonging to the classification of SBC. He must be studying in class 11 in any stream.||Maintenance allowance, research tour cost, compulsory non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||The Student must have passed with 55 per cent marks. He must have finished their postgraduate studies from a recognized institution or university||Rs15,000 per month|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||The student must study in a recognized school in class 11 or 12.||Maintenance allowance, study tour cost, mandatory non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||Students who have completed their 12th class with marks of at least 60 per cent can apply. Also, they must have been in the list of under 1 Lakh student’s merit list.||Rs 5000 per month|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program||The Engineering/Medical/Law/Agriculture graduate students, or postgraduates in any field and doctoral students may apply.||Rs. 2,500 a month Contact allowance A stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month|
Rajasthan Scholarship disbursement Details
The commission or the department concerned with the disbursement follows some steps before discursing the amount to the student’s bank account which are as follows:
- At first, the students who have cleared the exam fill the Application Form of the scholarship,
- Post this, the marks and rank is verified by the school
- Then the Application is verified by the verifier of SJE/DEO/DSEO
- If everything is found to be true then it is approved by DLO-SJE
- Post this, the payment sanctioned and the bill is generated by DLO
- Once all of this is done, the scholarship amount is deposited to a student’s account.
Important Links For Rajasthan Scholarships
|Rajasthan Scholarship Registration / Login||Click Here|
|Download Rajasthan Scholarship Notification||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any queries regarding Rajasthan Scholarship, you can ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!