Every year, any of the NITs conduct NIMCET exam for those candidates who are seeking for admission in Master of Computer Application Programme. It is a national level entrance exam, and a great number of candidates appear in this exam. There are a total of 805 seats across 11 NITs in India for admission into their MCA program. If you are preparing for NIMCET then you can download NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers from this webpage. With the help of the NIMCET Previous year Papers, candidates get to know about the level of exam and type of questions.
About NIMCET 2020
- Full-Form of NIMCET: National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test
- Conducting Body: National Institute of Technology
- Exam Type: Entrance Exam
- Total No. of Seats: 805 seats across 11 NITs in India
- Exam Mode: Offline
- No. of Questions: 120 Questions
- Total Marks: 480 Marks
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
NIMCET is a national level test that offers admission for a master’s degree in computer application. The candidates who will score good marks or rank in NIMCET will get admission to an NIT for the master’s program.
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2020
Before going to NIMCET Previous Year Question papers, let us have a look at the NIMCET Exam Pattern.
- NIMCET exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- There will be asked 120 questions carrying 480 marks
- Each question will carry four marks. (120×4=480)
- The penalty for each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||40||160|
NIMCET consists of questions from Mathematical Skills, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning Skills, Computer Awareness and General English & Comprehension skills. You have to do a lot of practice on a regular basis to clear the concept of these subjects. As we know that Syllabus is an important document that provides just the right essential information about the exam. Knowing the syllabus helps a lot in your preparation. NIMCET is one of the most popular entrance exams when it comes to taking admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application). If you are also preparing for NIMCET, you can download NIMCET Syllabus through the link given below.
Download NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers
Previous Year papers are as much important as the syllabus for preparing any competitive exam in a good manner. NIMCET Previous Year Question papers can help in a number of ways. Through the analysis of the previous year’s papers, you can check the difficulty level of the exam. You can find out the weaker section in that you need to do work hard. You can also improve your time management by solving previous year papers or Sample Papers. NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers also gives the idea of the high scoring topics. Therefore, here we are providing previous year question papers and you can download them in pdf format.
Download NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers
- NIMCET 2019 Previous Year Question Paper Download
- Download NIMCET 2018 Question Paper PDF
- NIMCET 2017 Question Papers Download
- NIMCET Previous Year papers (2016) Download PDF
- Download NIMCET 2015 Papers PDF
- NIMCET 2014 Question Papers Download
Preparation Tips for NIMCET
- First of all, the candidate should have proper knowledge of the Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Select the best books and all the relevant study material.
- Prepare a time table and proper strategy for the preparation.
- Read and revise each topic properly and give extra time to those weaker sections.
- Make short notes for revision purposes, because the regular revision of the previously studied topics helps in memorizing it better.
- Attempt previous year question papers and mock tests for time management.
- Keep yourself calm and healthy.
Reference Books for NIMCET
Here are some reference books that can help to crack the NIMCET Exam if you do preparation with a proper strategy.
- NCERT Mathematics (11th & 12th Class)
- Mathematics for Class 11th & 12 by R D Sharma
- Objective Mathematics By M.L Khanna
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations By R. S. Aggarwal
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning By A. K. Gupta
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Computer Awareness By Ramesh
- Objective English for Competitive Examination By Hari Mohan Prasad
- Advance General English By H. S. Bhatia
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
Dear Readers, If you any query about NIMCET Exam, you can share with us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide an appropriate solution to your queries. Thanks!