CSC Digital Sewa: There are a lot of times when for availing any services like for making any certificates such as Insurance, banking people have to visit the government offices. So, to ease this crisis the government has introduced a CSC portal for the people that would make this process easy. With the introduction of Digital India Abhiyan, a lot of other services have found its way and CSC Digital Sewa is one such thing. The CSC Digital Sewa was introduced and designed by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
CSC Digital Sewa
Table of Contents
CSC Digital Sewa is one of the latest projects of the government of India which is aimed at delivering services to the government. This portal offers to provide a lot of digital services that are conceived and released for the general public welfare. The best part about these centres is that anybody can operate it with minimum qualification. Yet, there are a set of rules and regulations that needs to be followed by the in-charge to carry out all the services effectively.
The best about these service centres is that they have been introduced by the Central Government under the Digital India Abhiyan to make India excel in the Digital field. This portal will in a way help in connecting the people of India at all the strata at the digital level.
Summary of CSC Digital Sewa
The summary of the CSC Digital Sewa, and important information are present in the given table:
|Organisation||Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India|
|Mission||Digital India Abhiyan|
|Name of the scheme||CSC Registration|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
How to Register for a Common Service Centre at the Village level?
Anybody who wish to open a common service centre can apply for it on the portal of CSC, follow the steps to apply for the Common Service Centre:
- Visit the CSC Portal i.e. csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” link
- Post this, click on New CSC Registration,
- Enter the Aadhar Number in the space provided
- Choose any of the authentication Options from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Hit on Generate OTP.
- Post this, the applicant needs to enter the other details asked in the space,
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email Id also enter the Aadhar Card,
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on the final submit option
Which Services will be provided in the Common Service Centres?
Common service centers in the short form known as CSC offer a lot of services. The major aim of the CSC is to connect all the people via digital services. The services that will be provided in the common service centers are as follows:
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Passport Applications
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Help Desk and Ticker Generation
How to Login to Your CSC Account?
After the completion of the CSC Registration process, you can log in to your account from the official website. Here we are sharing some simple steps to login to your CSC Account.
- Go to the official website: csc.gov.in
- Click on the “My Account” tab on the Home Page.
- Now Enter your 12 digit CSC ID.
- Enter the captcha and Check consent
- Submit to proceed
How to add money to CSC Wallet?
- Go to CSC Digital Seva Login
- Click on Dashboard
- Click on CSC Wallet
- then, click on Add Money
- Enter Amount the wish to add in the CSC wallet
- Post this, click on Submit
- t payment Gateway
- Choose the Payment method and Complete your payment process
After successful payment, you will get a confirmation message on the screen and your CSC wallet will be top up now you can check your CSC wallet amount to
Benefits of having CSC Digital Sewa
The common service center works with the aim to deliver digital services at the lowest level to the people. There are a lot of times when people have to make rounds of government offices to get their work done. But, with the introduction of Common service centers, the people at the lowest strata will also be able to avail of the benefit of the CSC Digital Sewa. The controller of a Digital Sewa Kendra has to take up a lot of duties so that the center works accordingly:
- The person in charge must have his center at a place that is safe for the general public.
- The in-charge is bound to follow the user guidelines issued by the Government while delivering the various services to the general public.
- The Kiosk must be available to the users from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm every-day except for the Sunday.
- The major aim of CSC Digital Sewa is to provide Smooth and effective delivery of digital services to the users.
If you have any queries regarding CSC Digital Sewa Portal or How to Login CSC Connect Service Link, you can ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and resolve your all queries as soon as possible. Thanks!