The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has announced a notification for the filling up 204 vacancies in Assam Police Department. There are 185 posts of Junior Assistant and 19 posts of Stenographer. Interested candidates can submit their application form from the official website. The application will be accepted only through the online mode. There is no other medium for application form submission. Therefore, candidates can apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 from the official website.
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Organisation: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant and Stenographer
- No. of posts: 204
- Job Type: Police Job
- Job Location: Assam (India)
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: https://police.assam.gov.in/
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
Here is the good news for the aspirants who are searching for the latest police vacancies in Assam State. The State Level Police Recruitment Board has decided to recruit Junior Assistant and Stenographer posts. Application mode is online through the official website. The candidates who wish to be a part of Assam Police can submit their application form. Remember, the Application form can be submitted on or before the last date. read out the official notification carefully before applying. Here are the details of the Assam Police Recruitment given below.
- Total No. of Junior Assistant Posts: 185 vacancies
- Total Number of Stenographer (Grade-II) Posts: 15 vacancies
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Here are the key dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 for the post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer. Keep a reminder of these dates if you want to grab this opportunity. Candidates are suggested to submit their application as soon as possible, before the last date.
- Online Application Form Start from 4 April 2020
- Last date for Online Form Submission is 04 May 2020
- Written Exam date: will be announced later…
The candidates can check either they are eligible or not for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 from the official notification. If you find yourself eligible as per the prescribed format, submit your application form. Here are the details of the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
The minimum and maximum age limit for the Assam Police Recruitment is given below. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years of age as on 1st January 2020
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- SC, ST (H) &ST (P): 5 Years
- For Junior Assistant: The candidates should have completed graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Science or equivalent from a recognized university or institution. Diploma in Comper is also a must for this post.
- For Stenographer (Grade-II): The applicants should have completed graduation and any stream ( Arts, Commerce, Science) or equivalent from a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- For Junior Assistant: Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200
- For Stenographer (Grade- III): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus Rs. 8700
The candidates whose application form will be accepted by the officials have to go through the below process to get final selection.
- Phase 1: Written Test
- Phase 2: Practical Test
Details of Written Test:
- The written exam will be of 50 marks.
- The test will be conducted offline (completely OMR based)
- There will be a penalty of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer
- The questions will be asked from Logical reasoning, aptitude, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, Comprehension and General Knowledge.
Details of Practical Test: The documentation and practical teat will be conducted simultaneously. The details of the practical test will be provided on the official website. The candidates have to produce below documents during document verification:
- Admit card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination (Certificate of age proof)
- Marks Sheet of Graduation (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent)
- Certificate on Computer Proficiency (For Junior Assistant)
- Certificate of Stenography (For Stenographer Grade-III)
- Two copies of recent photographs of passport size which was uploaded in the online application.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority (Belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC)
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity for those aspirants who want to be a policeman. Don’t miss this recruitment of Assam Police and apply through the official website. Before visiting the official website, keep ready the following documents:
Here is useful instruction that will help you to apply online for Assam Police Junior Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2020.
- Log on to the official website of Assam Police Department: https://slprbassam.in/
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Select the appropriate Notification and Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the required information carefully.
- Attach required scanned documents.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the Final Submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Download Official Notification
Official Website of Assam Police
Dear Reader if you have any queries about Assam Police Recruitment 2020. You can leave a comment below in the comment box. We will assist you with your queries. Thanks!