The UP State government has released the UP Scholarship Renewal link for all the candidates who have applied for the scholarships. The Uttar Pradesh state government declares scholarship for the students every year on two levels viz pre and post-matric. The state government of Uttar Pradesh rewards the candidates for the hard work they do to achieve a good rank in the matric level or inter-level examination. The students can apply for the UP Scholarship Renewal link and also check the application status on the official website.
UP Scholarship Renewal
Table of Contents
The students who wish to apply for the UP Scholarship Renewal link can visit the official website. The state government has also enlisted different amounts for students belonging to different categories and different class. The government has divided the class category into two parts which are pre-matric in which class 8th and 9th students are awarded. The other category is post-matric in which students who are class 10th passed and moving for higher studies are awarded the post-matric scholarship. These scholarships help the students in supporting them financially.
Summary of UP Scholarship Renewal
|Organisation||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the scholarship||UP Scholarship/Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
Dashmottar- Technical or Higher studies
|Online Registration||Pre-Matric- 1st July 2020 to 31st August 2020|
Post-Matric- 1st July 2020 to 31st August 2020
Dashmottar- Technical or Higher studies- 1st July 2020 to 25th August 2020
|Scholarship Renewal dates||Pre-Matric- 12th October 2020|
Post-Matric- 5th November 2020
Dashmottar- Technical or Higher studies- 13 November 2020 to 25 November 2020
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his Matric or Inter in any of the disciplines in the first-class division.|
The candidate must be studying in any higher-level programme such as UG/PG.
|Selection process||On the basis of marks obtained in the Matric or Inter.|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to do the UP Scholarship Renewal?
The education department has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your UP Scholarship Renewal form on the official website of the department. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your UP Scholarship Renewal Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the scholarship renewal link on the home page,
- Then, Click on the Scholarship Student’s announcement,
- Click on the scholarship you wish to choose such as Pre/Post Matric
- Click on the “Apply for scholarship renewal” tab on the home page.
- Click on UP Scholarship Renewal Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as mark sheets of the exams passed.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Documents required for UP Scholarship Renewal
The candidate must possess some documents for availing the benefits of the UP Scholarship Renewal form:
- Annual Income declaration certificate of parents
- Receipt of fees paid for the course
- Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipality
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo id proof attested by the Headmaster of the school attended.
- Original Address Proof with the permanent id proof of Uttar Pradesh
- E-copies of the certificates
- Mark sheet of the exams appeared for either Matric/Inter
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account details
How to check the UP Scholarship Renewal status?
The students can check the UP Scholarship Renewal form status by visiting the official website of the state designated to the scholarship. The student who wishes to check the status can perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Post this, click on the link for the “Scholarship status tab”.
- After this, the students must enter the status whether it is Pre-matric or Postmatric.
- Once all this is done the student must post their basic requirement asked in the navigation bar.
- The details include Registration number, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Status option
- At last, the status will display on the monitor.
- The students should check the status of the UP Scholarship form.
Awards offered by UP Scholarship
- Pre-Matric for 9th standard for all the SC/ST candidates of UP
- Post-Matric for 10th standard for all the SC/ST candidates of UP
- Pre-Matric for 9th standard for all minority candidates of UP
- Dashmottar for the students going for higher studies
- Post-Matric for 11th and 12th standard for all the minority candidates of UP
- Post-Matric for 11th and 12th standard the OBC candidates of UP
- Pre-Matric for 9th standard for all the OBC candidates of UP
F.A.Q. UP Scholarship Renewal
What is the latest date for Application renewal for pre-matric scholarship?
The latest date for Application renewal for pre-matric scholarship is 12th October 2020
What is the latest date for Application renewal for post-matric scholarship?
The latest date for Application renewal for post-matric scholarship is 05 November 2020.
How to check the application status of the UP Scholarship Renewal scheme?
The application status of the UP Scholarship Renewal scheme can be checked by visiting the website of Scholarship and following the steps mentioned above.
Which candidates can apply for the UP Scholarship programme?
The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority can apply for the UP Scholarship programme.
What is the eligibility for UP Scholarship programme?
The eligibility for UP Scholarship programme is clearing class 10th and upwards with 1st divison.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding UP Scholarship Renewal, Feel free to ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your doubts. Thanks!