UKSSSC Group C Recruitment released by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission for around 300 posts. The students who wish to fill the form of the recruitment process can go through the application form. Further details about UKSSSC Recruitment for Group C Vacancies like eligibility criteria, selection process, the application process, application form.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment process. The recruitment process was released for Group C for two cadre Stenographer and Clerk. The total vacancies released for the process are 300 which is distributed amongst the two vacancies. The selection process will consist of a computer-based examination or offline exam depending on the number of candidates. The exam pattern for the two consists of three subjects namely, General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Reasoning.
Summary of UKSSSC Group C Recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Notified Exam||UKSSSC Group C|
|Notification Date||27 July 2020|
|Online Registration||27 July 2020 to 14 September 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||Computer-based test- December 2020|
Personal Interview- To be notified soon
|Total Vacancies||300 posts for two cadre Stenographer and Clerk|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his XIIth in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
|Selection process||Computer-based test|
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Official notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment
The candidates who wish to apply for the post of UKSSSC Group C Recruitment should go through the eligibility on the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Notification. The eligibility of the students under the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment for different posts is given as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fall in the age group of 18-40 years.
- The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with knowledge of shorthand @80wpm in Hindi with typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board from Commerce with a typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
Important dates for UKSSC Group C
The notification consist of important dates for the various events scheduled for the year 2020. The candidates who wish to apply for this notice can check the below table for the important dates.
|Important Events for Group C||Important Dates|
|UKSSSC Gr. C Notification||27th July 2020|
|Online Registration Starts On||31st July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||14th September 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
How to register for group C recruitment?
The UKSSSC Group C Recruitment notification will consist of the basic guidelines to help the students in filling up the application form for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment on the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment form.
- Go to the official website of NVS
- Click on the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment link on the home page.
- post this, apply online for the UKSSSC Group C link,
- Click on the Apply now for the selected post.
- The registration window will open, click on “New Registration”,
- Fill the information form and enter your important details like Name, number, and email id,
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the actual registration form carefully and mention your details carefully
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- After paying the different application fees for General and OBC candidates.
- The application fee for general candidate is Rs 300 while for OBC/SC/ST is Rs 150.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Total vacancies under UKSSSC Group C
The total vacancies released for the Group C posts are 300 which are further divided into two parts which is Stenographer and Clerk. The students who possess the necessary qualifications can apply for the posts:
|UKSSSC Group C Post||Vacancy|
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Group C
There will be a computer-based or offline written test of 100 Marks comprising of 100 Multiple Choice Questions. The time duration of the exam will be 2 Hours. The subjects from which the questions will be asked are as General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Reasoning There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every incorrect answer.
For the post of clerk the students will have to answer 100 Objective Questions. The questions asked will be related to Commerce Subject.
UKSSSC Group C Salary and Emoluments
The salary and emoluments provided by the Uttarakhand government for the post of Stenographer/Personal Assistant and Clerk Group C are as follows:
|Group C posts||Emoluments|
|Stenographer||The Pay Band will be in the Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 Pay Scale as per the place of posting in the department.|
|Clerk||The Pay Band will be in the Level 3 and the in-hand salary will be Rs 21700 to Rs 69100.|
What is the last date to apply for the UPPSC Group C?
The last date to apply for the UPPSC Group C 27 July 2020 to 14 September 2020.
What is the selection process of Group C post?
The selection process of Group C post comprises of a computer based test and interview.
What will be the salary of the person under UPPSC Group C?
The salary of the person under UPPSC Group C will be Rs 21,900 to Rs 68,200.
What is the total vacancies reported under UPPSC Group C?
The total vacancies reported under UPPSC Group C is 300.
For your doubts and queries, feel free to drop comment below. Our team will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!