Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct NTPC exam in upcoming months. A great number of candidates have submitted their application form for this recruitment. After the application process, all the candidates are working very hard to get a job in Indian Railway Department. Further, they are looking for the RRB NTPC Syllabus pdf on the web. Therefore, here we are providing a detailed syllabus for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. You can also download the whole syllabus for prelims as well as mains exam in a pdf.
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2022
First of all, the applicants should know about the exam pattern for RRB NTPC Exam 2022. The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the following stages:
- Prelims Examination (CBT)
- Mains Examination (CBT)
- Skill Test & Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
The candidates who will pass the prelims exam can appear in mains examination. Thereafter the interview/documentation process will schedule.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2022
RRB NTPC Exam-I CBT Exam Pattern
- There will be asked 100 questions of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be negative marking as penalty of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
- Duration of exam is 90 minutes or one and half hour.
|Name of the Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
The candidates who will score equal or more marks than cut-off marks will be able to appear in RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam.
Details of RRB NTPC CBT-2 Stage Exam:
- There will be asked 120 questions of 120 marks
- The questions will be asked from Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- Negative marking also considered as 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC CBT-I will be conducted only for screening purposes but RRB NTPC CBT-2 will be considered for selection. The candidates who will declared qualified in NTPC stage-2 will go through the further process.
RRB NTPC Prelims & Mains Syllabus Download PDF
RRB NTPC is computer-based Test (CBT) for prelims as well as mains. The questions will include the following topics i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and Mathematics.
RRB NTPC Syllabus for General Awareness
- National and International news and current events
- Games and Sports
- Arts and Culture of India
- Monuments and Historical Places of India
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Constitution of India
- Physical Geography of India
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian History & struggle for Independence of India
- Environmental Studies
- Indian Polity and Governance
- United Nations and Other World Organizations headquarter
- Important National & Internation Days/Dates
- Most Common Important Abbreviations
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Famous Temple and places in India
- Important Rivers and tributaries
- Static GK
- Indian Economy and Business News
- Awards and winners
RRB NTPC Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Analogies and Series
- The number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithematic Decision
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement – Conclusion
- Decision Making
- Data Interpretation (DI)
RRB NTPC Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cistern
- Bost and stream
- Mixture and Allegation
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Co-ordination Geometry
- Trigonometry, Height, and distances
Dear Reader, You can download RRN NTPC Syllabus pdf through the link which is given below.
You can also Download RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers or RRB NTPC 2016 Papers. In order to download RRB NTPC Question Papers click on the below button.
RRB NTPC is a great opportunity for graduate candidates. So don’t miss the opportunity and work hard to achieve your goal. Moreover, if you have any query regarding RRB NTPC Exam, you can share with us through the comment section. Feel free to share with us. We will happy to help you and try our best to provide you appropriate information. Thanks!