In this article, we will discuss the Railway Station Master Salary and Job Profile for the candidates who have applied for the Post. Railway Recruitment Board has invited online applications for the post of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
According to the Railway Station Master Salary, the initial pay is Rs 35400/- per month.
You can get a direct link to the RRB NTPC Admit Card from this article. Students should regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam.
RRB NTPC Station Master Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||RRB NTPC|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|No of Applicants||1,26,30,885|
|Posts||Under Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||12th Pass or equivalent/ Any Graduate|
|Railway Station Master Salary||Rs 35400|
|Selection Process||CBT First Stage CBT Second Stage Typing Skill Test/Aptitude Test Document Verification Medical Examination|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Railway Station Master Salary
You can check the Railway Station Master Salary after the execution of 7th Pay Commission from the table given below:
|Post Name||Initial Pay||Medical Standard||House Rent Allowances(HRA) for X Class City||House Rent Allowances(HRA) for Y Class City||House Rent Allowances(HRA) for Z Class City|
|Railway Station Master Salary||Rs 35400/- per month||A-2||24%||16%||8%|
Railway Station Master Salary Perks & Allowances
The candidates who qualify for the post of the station master will be entitled to various perks and benefits. Here is the list given below:
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Transport Allowances
- Night Duty Allowances
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Benefit
- Overtime Allowances
- Compensation in lieu Holidays
- Other Special Allowances
RRB NTPC Station Master Important Dates
You can check the important dates of the exam from the table given below:
|Notification Release Date||28th February 2019|
|Application Form||1st March 2019- 31st March 2019|
|Final Submissions of Application||12th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC Stage-1 Admit Card||4 days before the exam|
|RRB NTPC Exam date||To be notified later|
Railway Station Master: After Selection
Here is the following list of points that will let you know what happens after you get selected for the post of Railway Station Master:
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training in the said location, and during the training period, the candidates will receive the stipend will be paid as applicable.
- Selected candidates will have to execute Surety and/or Indemnity Bond at the time of joining in Railways.
- Selected candidates who will be finally appointed for the post, will be liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army
Railway Station Master Job Profile
The role of the Railway Station Master comprises of the following responsibilities:
- Railway Station Master needs to take care of the movements of trains very carefully
- The responsibility of the Railway Station Master is to make sure that the passengers get all the necessary amenities and have a smooth journey
- Railway Station Master Responsibility is to co-ordinate with the other station master and to ensure that the arrival and departure of the train are in a punctual way.
- The work responsibility of Railway Station Master is to work in the shifts
- The work responsibility of Railway Station Master is to perform all the assigned duties and provide supervision & coordinate with their subordinates as well.
Railway Station Master Salary: Promotion Scale
If you’re applying for the post of the Railway Station Master, you must be aware of the Career growth in this sector. You can check the points given below to know the promotion scale of the Station Master:
After joining the Railway Station Master, your career growth will be in the following order:
- Station Master
- Station Superintendent
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Divisional Operations Manager
RRB NTPC Station Master Selection Process
The Selection Process of the RRB NTPC is divided into five stages i.e CBT First Stage, CBT Second Stage, Typing Skill Test/Aptitude Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination. The applicant will have to appear for the CBT First Stage on the mentioned date and then need to clear the RRB NTPC Cut-off to appear for the next stage that is CBT Second Stage. After clearing the cut-off of the mains exam they need to appear for the Typing Skill Test/Aptitude Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination. Students are advised to wait for the official notification and regularly check the official website for the same.
Keep in touch with this web page, whenever any latest update will be released by the officials regarding RRB NTPC Railway Station Master Salary, we will update the same here. If you have any queries, feel free to share it with us through the comment section. Thanks!