The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training has released a notification regarding the Punjab ITI Application Form. The students of Punjab who wish to study the ITI subject from the polytechnic colleges of Punjab can apply for this opportunity. Interested candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date. Further details about Punjab ITI Application Form And Admission process is given below.
Punjab ITI Application Form
The Punjab ITI admissions for the students will commence soon from June 2021. The board annually releases the admission notice for the students who wish to pursue engineering or non-engineering courses. The selection process will be based on a merit list and seat allotment. Only those students who fulfill all the criteria will be given admission in the courses offered by the Punjab ITI.
Summary of Punjab ITI Application
|Parent University||Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training|
|College name||Punjab Polytechnic College|
|Notification Date||June 2021|
|Online Registration||Last Week of June 2021|
|Course offered||Diploma Course|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed class 8th or 10th in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Official handout||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility for Punjab ITI
- The candidate must be a domicile of Punjab state. The student will have to produce a certificate which proves him to be a domicile of the Punjab state.
- The Candidates must have cleared his Class 8th/ class 10th with at least 35% minimum percentage.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the ITI Programme should not be less than 14 years of age
Important Events and Dates for Punjab ITI
The important events and the following dates for the Punjab ITI examination is as follows:
|Punjab ITI Application notice||1st Week of June 2021|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||4th week of June 2021|
|Documents verification Date||Last week of June 2021|
|Centre of Choice filling||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date for Seat allotment||2nd week of July 2021|
How to apply for Punjab ITI form?
The students who wish to fill the Punjab ITI Admission Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for the Punjab ITI Admission 2021 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Admission Application Form 2021.
- Go to the official website of the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Punjab ITI Application Form 2021 and read it carefully.
- After reading Admission notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents for Punjab ITI Application Form
There is a list of documents which are required for filling the Admission Application Form, the students while filling the Punjab ITI Application Form must keep this document handy:
- The candidate must have his scanned copies of class 10th and 12th and graduation mark sheet and relevant certificates.
- The candidate must produce his scanned coloured photograph with dimensions in the JPEG format. The photograph must be in a dimension of 140×160 with a maximum size of 60KB.
- The photo id proof and address proof of the candidate. The documents can be Adhaar card, Pan Card, or voter card.
- The candidate must also upload his scanned signature in the JPEG format. The signature must be also in with dimensions of 60×90. with a maximum size of 30KB.
- The candidate must also have a valid Credit/Debit card for paying the registration fee of the Delhi School of Economics Admission Application Form.
Punjab ITI Counselling Process
- The students will be called for the ITI counselling process based on their ranks. The students will have to be present on the allotted slot and time.
- Post-registration the students will be allowed branches and campus on the basis of availability and ranks.
- Then the aforesaid authority starts the Document Verification the panel checks all the certificate and documents presented bt the candidate.
- After this, the panel will ask the students to upload their photograph, digital signature, fingerprint and other required documents on the student profile for registration.
Punjab ITI Fee Structure
The committee has also notified the Fee Structure of the engineering as well as the non-engineering courses are as follows:
|Course of ITI||Course Fees|
F.A.Q. Punjab ITI Admission 2021
What is the registration dates for Punjab ITI admission?
The registration dates for Punjab ITI admission is June 2021.
What is the last dates to submit the application fees?
The last dates to submit the application fees is last week of June 2021.
What is the fee structure for the Non- Engineering courses?
The fee structure for the Non- Engineering courses is Rs 12,875.
What is the fee structure for the Engineering courses?
The fee structure for the Non- Engineering courses is Rs 19,321.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding Punjab ITI Admission, Application Form, you may ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!