The ONGC Recruitment has been announced on the official website of the Oil and Natural Gas company. The students who possess the necessary qualification as released by the company can apply. The students can refer to the official notification as released by the company to get an overview of the whole recruitment process.
The ONGC has released 4182 vacancies for the post of apprenticeship under different disciplines. The notice has also released the selection process and pay-scale for the students in the notification. The interested students can apply on the official website till 17 August 2020 in accordance with their eligibility and vacancies released in the notice. The selection process is based on two stages, viz merit list and personal interview. The company will release a merit list and based on that the students will be called in for a personal interview. The ONGC India will be conducting a document verification post-interview for the selection at Apprenticeship
Summary of ONGC Recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas company|
|Notified Exam||ONGC Apprentice|
|Notification Date||27 July 2020|
|Online Registration||27 July 2020 to 17 August 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||Personal Interview- 24 September 2020|
|Total Vacancies||4182 Apprenticeship under different disciplines,|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his ITI in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
|Selection process||Merit List|
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Official notification||Read here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility of ONGC Recruitment
The ONGC has also released the eligibility criteria which the students have to possess to apply for the recruitment released by the Oil and Gas company. The company has released the recruitment process for two vacancies namely, Trade and Technical apprentice. The eligibility criteria are divided into two categories such as Age and Educational qualification.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be aged between 18 tears to 24 years.
The ONGC recruitment has been released for a lot of posts and vacancies, the company has released a notification for educational qualification. The educational qualification for the different vacancies are as follows:
|Electronics Mechanic||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the in the respective disciplines of Engineering|
|Assistant Human Resource||The candidate must possess a graduate degree in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.|
|Accountant:||The candidate must possess a graduate degree in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Computer Operations.|
|Draughtsman||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Civil Trade|
|Information and Communication Technology System||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the IT.|
|Mechanical Diesel||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Mechanical Trade|
|Laboratory Assistant||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Lab work.|
|Mechanic||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Mechanical Trade|
|Registration and Air Conditioning||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade|
|Library Assistant||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the Library.|
|Welder||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the welding.|
|Surveyor||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the surveying|
|Secretarial Assistant||The candidate must possess a ITI Certificate in the trade Stenography.|
|Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical:||The candidate must possess a diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.|
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
The students who wish to fill the ONGC Recruitment Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for ONGC Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your ONGC Recruitment Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on ONGC Recruitment Application Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading ONGC Recruitment notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 1400 while it is Rs 700 for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Vacancies under ONGC Recruitment
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice
- The selection process of the students applying for the post of ONGC apprentice will be based on the merit list and final interview.
- If there is a tie between two people then the people with a higher age would be considered.
- The students selected will be absorbed for a training period of 12 months.
- The training process will be available for all disciplines mentioned above except for Library assistant, wherein the training period is 6 months
Pay-scale of ONGC Apprenticeship
- The students selected in the apprentice’s programme will be eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- The students will be paid according to the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.II.
- The selected candidate will not be eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training.
- The ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation or conveyance of the students.
Dear reader, If you have any queries regarding ONGC Recruitment, feel free to share with us through the comment section. Our team will assist you and provide the appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!