The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination has released the NCHMCT JEE Application Form. This is an annual Pan India examination that is conducted to induct students in various Hotel Management and Catering Technology courses. This examination is for those students who have an affinity for the food and hotel industry of the country. The students who wish to apply for the NCHMCT examination can do it by visiting the online website once the registration process is open for the candidates.
The testing agency has released the official timeline of the application form according to which the registration process will commence from January 2021. The students can register themselves online and then wait for their admit card for the online test. The online test will comprise of questions from 5 subjects.
Eligibility of NCHMCT JEE Application Form
Table of Contents
The students who wish to fill the NCHMCT JEE Application form will have to furnish the following eligibility criteria:
- The students must have cleared his class 12th exam from a state or centre level recognised board.
- The student applying for the admission must complete his 12th standard with PCM as a major subject.
- The student must have scored at least 45% in the class 12th examination.
- The students must have studied English in his class 12th examination.
Timeline of NCHMCT JEE Application Form
The important dates and schedule of the NCHMCT JEE Exam have been shared by the officials. The examination was deferred citing the COVID pandemic but the dates have not been decided by the officials still. The students can check the timeline of the events as given below.
|Registration Dates||January 2021|
|Last date to apply for exam||January 2021 to February 2021|
|Correction window for Exam||January 2021 to February 2021|
|Release of admit card for||April 2021|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|OJEE Results||To be notified soon|
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE Application Form?
The National Testing Agency has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your application form for NCHMCT JEE Application form from the official website. The candidates can Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your NCHMCT JEE Application form 2020.
- Go to the official website of NCHMCT JEE
- Click on the Odisha Education Body for on the home page,
- Then, Click on the link of Student’s announcement,
- Click on the flash link of NCHMCT JEE Application form
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on the captcha and read it carefully.
- After entering the captcha, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as Adhaar card, pan card you have.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your NCHMCT JEE Application Form
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Documents required for applying for NCHMCT Application
The documents required for applying for the NCHMCT Application is as follows:
There is a list of documents required for filling the application form is as follows:
- The candidate must have a valid Mobile Number and active Email address for the Registration details,
- The scanned mark sheets of class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams.
- The Scanned images of a photograph of the candidate
- The scanned copy of category certificate if the aspirant belongs to a reserved category
Summary of NCHMCT JEE Application Form
|Recruiting Organisation||NCHMCT/ National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Notified class||NCHMCT JEE|
|Notification Date||January 2021|
|Registration Date||January 2021 to 31 January 2021|
|CBT Exam date||To be notified soon|
|Qualification||The students must have cleared his class 12th exam from a state or centre level recognised board.|
The student applying for the admission must complete his 12th standard with PCM as a major subject.
|Selection process||Online Test|
|Admit Card Link||Available soon|
|Result Link||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
The examination will be held online for the students who will apply for it. The students will be asked to answer the MCQ question and mark the correct answer out of the total options available. The examination will be conducted for the different courses and the subjects will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the authorities. The total number of questions asked will be 200 and the duration will be 3 hours. The students will get 4 marks for each correct answer while 1 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Aptitude for service sector||50||200|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30||120|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30||120|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30||120|
What is the registration dates for the NCHMCT exam?
The registration dates for the NCHMCT exam is January 2021 to February 2021.
Who is eligible for the NCHMCT examination?
The students eligible for the NCHMCT examination must have cleared his class 12th exam.
What is the marking scheme for the NCHMCT Online Examination?
The marking scheme for the NCHMCT Online Examination is 4 marks for each correct answer while 1 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
What is the next process after NCHMCT Examination?
The next process after NCHMCT Examination is appearing for Counselling arranged by different colleges registered under NCHMCT exam
For latest updates about NCHMCT JEE Application Form, keep in touch with this webpage. Here we will update all the information which will be announced by the officials. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!
For Various Job Opportunities, Click Here