If you guys want to serve the nation, Indian Navy SSR Recruitment is a great opportunity for young and talented students. As you know that Exam Pattern and Navy SSR Syllabus play an important role in your final selection. Keep reading to know more about Navy SSR Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Navy SSR Syllabus.
About Indian Navy SSR Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Navy
- Name of the Exam: Indian Navy SSR
- Post Name: Sailor
- Qualification: 10+2 (Non-Medical)
- Exam Mode: Computer-based Exam
- Selection process: Written Examination + PET + Medical
- Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Here is the good news for the candidates who are waiting for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2020. Indian Navy has decided to release the Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) Notification in the month of June. Interested candidates will be able to submit their application form from the official website.
Indian Navy SSR Selection Process
The candidates who are going to appear in Navy SSR Exam should have knowledge about the selection procedure. As per the official notification, there are three phase of Indian Navy Senior Secondary recruit exam.
- Written examination
- PFT- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in computer-based exams, Physical Fitness Test and detailed medical examination. After that appointment letter will be distributed to those candidates who will get their name in the merit list.
Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern
Before going to the Indian Navy Syllabus, it will be good to have a look at the Navy SSR Exam Pattern. Because knowing the exam pattern is as much important as Syllabus. Here is the latest exam pattern for Navy Senior Secondary Recruit Exam.
Highlight of Navy SSR Exam Pattern:
- There will be asked 100 questions from nglish, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The Question Paper will be bilinguil (Hindi and English)
- All the questions will be objective type (M.C.Q.)
- Each Question will carry 1 mark i.e. total 100 questions of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Exam duration is 60 minutes or 1 hour
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Details of Physical Fitness Test:
After the written examination, candidates have to go through the physical fitness test. PFT includes the following activities:
- 1.6 km (1600 meters) running within 7 minutes
- 20 Squats Up (Uthak-Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
General Awareness Syllabus
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
- Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbors, current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Download Navy SSR Syllabus PDF
Indian Navy SSR is the most competitive exam after 10+2 to get a job in Indian Navy. A proper preparation strategy and hard work can make it possible. If you want to grab this opportunity then you should do a lot of hard work. Knowing the syllabus is also important for applicants. Therefore, here we have discussed the complete syllabus of the Navy SSR Exam. The candidates can download Navy SSR Syllabus pdf from the link given below.
You Might Also Like:
Preparation Tips for Navy SSR Exam
Hard work is the only key to get success in the Navy SSR Exam. Moreover, you can do smart work to reduces some efforts. Keep in mind that there is no alternate for hard work. Here are some tips that will help you to crack this exam in the very first attempt.
- First of all, mind setup is mandatory if you want to crack any competitive exam.
- Be confident about your preparation and keep yourself away from the negativity.
- Make a study plan and a proper strategy for the preparation.
- Go through the entire Navy SSR syllabus and find out your weaker sections and give extra time to those topics.
- Navy SSR is an online test, therefore time management is the key.
- Solve sample papers and mock tests to improve your speed and time management.
- Make short notes for revision purposes.
- Stay optimistic and calm, just focus on your goal and keep doing hard work.
Dear Readers, If you have any queries about Navy SSC Syllabus, Exam pattern, you can share with us through comment sections. We wish you all the very best for your bright future. Thanks!