The Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak has released the MDU Final Year Result on the official website. The university has taken the examination in the last weeks of October 2020. The students who wish to check the final year result can check it on the official website. The Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is a well-known university that offers a lot of courses to its students of Haryana. The students who were awaiting the result can check it on the official website.
MDU Final Year Result
Table of Contents
The MDU offers courses in 3 levels which is UG/PG/PG Diploma. Every year the students have to appear for the examination to get promoted in higher classes. The examination are usually conducted in Novermber-December or February-March. The university declares the result after the final checking is conducted by the university authorities.
Summary of MDU Final Year Result
|Recruiting Organisation||Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak|
|Notified Exam||MDU BA, B.Com, BCA and B.SC|
|Programmes offered||BA, B.Com, BCA and B.SC, MA, M.SC, MA and MBA|
|Examination Date||November/December 2019|
|Online Registration||12 October 2019- 15 July 2020|
|Total Branches of college participating||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Institute of Social and Economic Change|
Centres for Haryana Studies
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Centre of Excellence for Rural Development
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his XIIth standard with PCM as the main subjects|
The candidate needs to pass the 12th standard with at least 60% marks.
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Official Result Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to check the MDU Final Result?
The MDU Final Year Result will be released for the students who will appear in the MDU Final Year Result examination. The examination of MDU has been conducted before the COVID pandemic hence the students will be promoted on the basis of 10+2 marks or JEE Mains result held in January. The final MDU Final Year Result will be released on the official website soon and the candidates will have to check it once it is released.
The university will release the final result and the final cut-off is released by the aforesaid institute the students can appear for the counselling process arranged by it. The candidates who wish to check their MDU Final Year Result can follow the given steps to check their results from the official website:
- Visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
- Click on the flash link of MDU Final Year Result 2020-21,
- Click on the link.
- Enter your roll number and password on the space, or
- Download the PDF of the result which is present on the website
- Check your name on the PDF and print it for future use.
- The final score obtained in the exam will be released at the official website,
- Click on the score section and enter your roll number and password.
- Download the result or take a print out of the result for the future.
Contents of MDU Final Year Result
The MDU Final Year Result scorecard is a mine of information for the students, the scorecard has to be shown and submitted at the time of the counselling process. It is very important to download and preserve the scorecard as it is very important at the time of admissions to various colleges. The MDU Final Year Result scorecard will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Address details of the student
- The Roll number and registration number of SRMJEEE
- Date of the MDU Final Year Result Counselling for which the student has to appear,
- The validity period of MDU Final Year Result
- Sectional percentage and percentile of each subject
- Total percentage and percentile obtained in the examination by the student
How to Apply for Result Revaluation
The students who wish to apply for a result revaluation can fill the application form for the result revaluation, the students can check the following steps:
- Click on the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University.
- Check the student’s section of the university
- Click on the Result revaluation for the selected course.
- Fill the form and mention the subject, the reason, and the paper number you wish to file a result revaluation.
- Pay the fee required for filing the result revaluation.
Courses offered by MDU
There are a plethora of courses that are been offered by the Maharishi Dayanand University. The university offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma to its students. The list of courses offered by MDU are as follows:
- BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE SEM/YR
- B.TECH DIFFERENT STREAMS SEM/Y
- MASTER oF ARTS. (ENGLISH HONS 5-YEAR) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH) ANNUAL SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- M.PHIL(JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION) SEM/YR
- M.PHIL(GEOGRAPHY) SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS(HISTORY) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- M.A.(HISTORY) ANNUAL SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- 1MASTER OF ARTS (HINDI) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (HINDI) ANNUAL SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- B.ARCH PLC SUPVA SEM/YR
- B.LIB (SEMESTER) SEM/YR
- MASTER OF COMMERCE(HONS.) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF COMMERCE SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF COMMERCE (M.COM) ANNUAL SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- M.SC MATH HONS SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/Yr
- M.A. (PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION) ANNUAL SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS (PSYCHOLOGY) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS(SANSKRIT) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
- MASTER OF ARTS(POLITICAL SCIENCE) SPECIAL CHANCE SEM/YR
When will be the result released for MDU University?
The result for all the courses has been released for MDU University on official website.
Where can you download the MDU?
You can download the MDU result from the official website.
How can I download MDU Result?
You can download MDU Result by entering the Registration and Roll number.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding MDU final year result, you may ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information about your queries. Thanks!