The Law School Admission Council has extended the last date of the LSAT India exam till 10th July 2020. The students can now apply until 10th July and then appear for the examination. This time due to the COVID pandemic the students can appear for the exams while sitting at the home. The students who wish to take up the law exam in the graduation degree can opt for this exam other than various law exams in India.
The LSAT India will take place on 19 July 2020 and the students can appear for the computer-based test from their home. The students can opt for the LSAT India who has completed their class 12th standard from a recognized board with at least 45% marks. The students will be assessed on the basis of 5 subjects and there are a lot of Indian colleges which take part in this examination. The LSAT exam will help the students to take the admission in various Indian Colleges recognized by Law School Admission Council in the BA LLB Course
Summary of LSAT India
|Recruiting Organisation||Law School Admission Council|
|Notified Post||Law School Admission Test/ LSAT India|
|Online Registration||05 July 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||19 July 2020|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his 12th standard in a discipline with 45% marks|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Admit Card for LSAT India||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria of LSAT
The eligibility criteria of the exam is given below, the students must go through the eligibility criteria of the BA LLB programme before applying:
- The candidates who wish to apply must have completed 10+2 in any stream, ARTS will be preferred from a recognized board
- The candidates must have scored at least 50 per cent marks in the Class XII exam.
How to apply for LSAT India?
The notice of the LSAT exam contains the basic guideline that the students will have to follow to fill the application form of LSAT India. The students should follow the steps which are given below to submit their LSAT India form.
- Go to the official website of the LSAT
- Click on the Signup tab on the home page.
- Click on application form notice and read it carefully.
- After reading, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- The scanned documents include a photograph and other documents,
- The application form will cost Rs 3800 for General and other candidates from India.
- After paying the application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
There is a list of documents required for filling the application form is as follows:active Email Address
- The candidate must have a valid Mobile Number for the Registration details,
- The scanned mark sheets of class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams.
- The Scanned images of a photograph of the candidate
- The scanned copy of category certificate if the aspirant belongs to a reserved category
LSAT Application Form Correction Steps
The candidates who wish to make changes in the LSAT application form can check the following steps to correct the application form:
- The candidates must visit the sign-in page on the Official Website.
- Post this, the students must Log in by entering their Email Id and Password.
- After this, the application form of the candidate will appear on the screen,
- Now, the students can make all the necessary changes or edits.
- The students must edit the application form before the last date.
Exam Pattern of LSAT India
The Exam Pattern is mentioned below, the selection test will be held for four subjects. The question will be objective in nature and must be held for a duration of 2 hours 20 minutes. The students will be awarded 1 marks for every correct answer while zero marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of question||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1st Logical Reasoning||23||23||35 Minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||22||22||35 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||23||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||24||35 Minutes|
Syllabus of LSAT India
The LSAT India notification which is available on the official website also contains the syllabus for the examination:
|Logical Reasoning||Syllogism, |
Comparison of quantities
Direction,Coding & Decoding,
Blood relation problems
Recommended Books for LSAT Exam
|Books for LSAT India Exam|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LL.B. Entrance Examinations by A. P Bhardwaj|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook by A. P Bhardwaj|
|Thinking Like a Lawyer: A New Introduction to Legal Reasoning by Frederick Schauer|
|Super-prep Book for LSAT India by Pearson VUE|
|LSAT Prep-Test 80 Unlocked: Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations|
Participating colleges in the LSAT Exam
There are some A listed Law colleges in India who participate in the LSAT India exam annually, the colleges are as follows:
|Azim Premji University|
|Faculty of Law, SRM University|
|Faculty of Law, ICFAI University|
|Faculty of Law, Marwadi University|
|GD Goenka University Law School, Gurgugram|
|School of Law, Sharda University|
|IFIM Law School, Bangalore|
|School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University|
|REVA University Haldia Law College|
|JSS Law College|
|ISBR Law College, Bangalore|
Dear reader, If you any queries regarding LSAT India Exam, you can frequently ask us through the comment section. Our Team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!