Every year a great number of candidates appear in KVS PRT/TGT/PGT exam to get a Government Teacher Job. The recruitment body (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) is going to release KVS notification soon. The contenders who are searching for KVS Syllabus for PRT, TGT & PGT Exam can access syllabus from this web page. Exam pattern and syllabus are necessary for starting preparation. Therefore, we have provided the KVS syllabus subject-wise. Before downloading the syllabus, check out the KVS exam pattern to get details of the structure and scheme of the exam. You can download KVS PRT/TGT/PGT syllabus in PDF file, link is given below.
Overview of KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Exam
- Conducting Body: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Exam Name: KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Exam
- Name of the Posts: PRT, TGT, PGT
- Job Location: Overall India
- Exam Mode: Offline (OMR sheet-based)
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Official Website: kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Exam Pattern for PRT, TGT & PGT Exam
Knowing the KVS exam pattern is necessary for the aspirants who are going to appear in KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Exam. Let us have a look at the KVS exam pattern to make a smart preparation strategy.
Highlight of KVS Exam Pattern for PRT/TGT/PGT Exam:
- The exam will be conducted offline mode on an OMR sheet.
- Multiple Choice Question (M.C.Q.) will be asked in two sections.
- There will be asked 150 questions carrying 150 marks i.e. each question will carry one mark.
- The exam duration is 150 minutes.
- Negative marking is not applicable for wrong answers.
|Test||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|Part-I||General English||10||10||150 Minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
KVS Syllabus for PRT/TGT/PGT Exam
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan conducts PRT/TGT/PGT exam every year which is one of the most popular exams among those aspirants who are willing to make their career in the teaching field. The candidates have submitted their application form to participate in KVS exam this year should start their preparation. As per the previous KVS exam, a large number of candidates appear in PRT/TGT/PGT exam but a few get their dream job. As it is a popular exam therefore, competition is tough. candidates require a lot of hard work along with a smart preparation strategy to clear this exam. Therefore we are providing the KVS Syllabus for PRT, TGT & PGT exam to enhance your chances of success in KVS Exam.
KVS Syllabus for PRT/TGT/PGT Exam Subject-wise
KVS Exam will consist of multiple choice questions or objective type question that will be asked from the General Hindi, General English, GK & Current Affairs, Reasoning, Pedagogy, and concerned subject. Here is the subject-wise syllabus for KVS PRT/TGT/PGT Exam.
KVS General English Syllabus
- Spotting the Errors
- Spelling Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Verb Agreement
- One Word Substitution
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
KVS General Hindi Syllabus
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांश के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- वर्तनी की त्रुटि
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
KVS Syllabus for GK & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Static GK
- Arts and Culture
- Countries and Capitals
- Science and Technology
- Awards and Honors
KVS Reasoning & General Intelligence Syllabus
- Number Series and Analogy
- Coding and Decoding.
- Similarities and Differences
- Blood Relationship
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Verbal & Non-verbal series
- Data Sufficiency
KVS Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Hardware & Networking
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
KVS Syllabus for Pedagogy
- Curriculum: Meaning, Principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
- Planning: instructional Plan- Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
- Instructional material and resources: Text Books, Workbooks, Supplementary material AV aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs-Museums-Community, Information, and Communication Technology.
- Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Analysis, and interpretation of Scholastic Achievement Test.
- Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
- Disability as a social construct, classification of disability, and its educational implications: Sensory Impairment (Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, and Deaf-Blind)
- Cognitive Disabilities: (Autism Spectrum Disorder; Intellectual Disability and Specific Learning Disability)
- Physical Disabilities: cerebral palsy and locomotor
- Philosophy of inclusion with special reference to children with disabilities.
- Process of Inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
- Constitutional Provisions
Communication & Interaction
- Theory of Communication
- Types of Communication
- Communication & Language
- Communication in the classroom
- Barriers in communication
Download KVS Syllabus for PRT, TGT & PGT Exam PDF
All the subjects are important to cover if you want to get your name in the final merit list. one mark has great value in any competitive exam, Therefore we can not neglect any topic. The selection of the applicant is based on their performance in written test and interview. The first hurdle in KVS Recruitment is written test and the syllabus is an important document to start preparing for the written examination. The candidates who are preparing for KVS Exam can Download the KVS Syllabus for PRT/TGT/PGT from the below link.
If you are confused with the KVS exam pattern then you must go through the KVS Previous Year papers to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of the KVS exam. Previous year papers are beneficial in a number of ways as you can also improve your time management skill and accuracy in the exam.
Dear reader, If you have any queries regarding KVS PRT/TGT/PGT exam, comment below in the comment section. We will help you to resolve your queries with appropriate information. Thanks!