The Indian army has released the notice for Join Indian Army 2020 on the official website. The rallies for the physical tests will be conducted on the field for the candidates. The candidates can apply for the recruitment from 24 July to 06 September 2020. A great number of candidates are waiting for this opportunity. Keep scrolling to know more about Join Indian Army Recruitment.
Join Indian Army
Table of Contents
The notice for the Join Indian Army recruitment is live on the official website for the students who are eligible for it. The students who are eligible and will be successful in the physical test will be inducted for the training process further. The last date to apply for the form is 06 September 2020. The students can read the terms and all the criteria as present in the process before applying for the process.
Summary of Join Indian Army
|Recruiting Organisation||Indian Army|
|Notified Exam||Join Indian Army|
|Notification Date||24 July 2020|
|Online Registration||24 July 2020 to 06 September 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||Written Exam- Available soon|
|Total Vacancies||139 vacancies in the Indian Army at the various post and various areas.|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his XIIth standard or Graduation in any of the disciplines.|
|Selection process||Written Exam- Available soon|
|Official notification||Read here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of Join Indian Army
The students who wish to apply for Indian Army can check the given table to know the eligibility criteria released by the defence forces:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He must fall in the age category of 17-25 years of age to appear for any of the examinations
|Indian Army Post||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||The student must be 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% marks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||The student must be 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||The student must be 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary||The student must be 10+2 exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesmen||The student must be 8th Simple Pass but should have scored min 33% in each subject.|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering||The student must be a Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.|
|Sepoy Pharma||The student must be 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India.|
How to Join Indian Army?
The students who wish to fill the Join Indian Army Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your Indian Army Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on Join Indian Army Application Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading Army Recruitment notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned colored photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 450 while it is Rs 350 for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents to Join Indian Army
- The candidate must have his scanned copies of class 10th and 12th and graduation mark sheet and relevant certificates.
- The candidate must produce his scanned colored photograph with dimensions in the JPEG format. The photograph must be in a dimension of 140×160 with a maximum size of 60KB.
- The photo id proof and address proof of the candidate. The documents can be Adhaar card, Pan Card, or voter card.
- The candidate must also upload his scanned signature in the JPEG format. The signature must be also in with dimensions of 60×90. with a maximum size of 30KB.
- The candidate must show his Character certificate, NCC Certificate, Religion certificate etc along with others.
How to check the status of the Indian Army Registration?
The students can check the Indian Army status by visiting the official website of the state designated to the scholarship. The student who wishes to check the status can perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army,
- Login with your login details.
- Post this, click on the tracking link for the application of recruitment.
- After this, the students must enter the login id and password,
- Once all this is done the student must post their basic requirement asked in the navigation bar.
- The details include Registration number, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Status option
- At last, the status will display on the monitor.
- The students should check the status of the Join Indian Army application.
Selection Process of Indian Army
The selection process of Indian Army is based on the physical test which will be conducted on the field, the major requirements of physical test are as follows:
|Pull-Ups on Beam for Strength.||For 6 pull-ups: 16 marks|
For 7 pull-ups: 21 marks
For 8 pull-ups: 27 marks
For 9 pull-ups: 33 marks
For 10 pull-ups: 40 marks
|Chest||Upto 5 cm|
|Running for 1.6 km||Run in 5 mins 30 sec : 60 marks|
Run in 5 mins and 31 sec to 5 min 45 sec: 48 marks
Above 5 min 45 sec: fail
What are the latest dates for Indian Army recruitment?
The latest dates for Join Indian Army recruitment is 26 July 2020 to 06 September 2020
What is the selection process of Indian Army?
The selection process of Indian Army is physical test and a written exam.
How many vacancies are released for the Indian Army?
The total vacancies released for the Indian Army is 133.
What is the eligibility criteria of Indian Army?
The eligibility criteria of Indian Army is passing XIIth and Graduation from any stream.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding Join Indian Army Recruitment, Feel free to ask us through the comment section. We will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!