In this article, we will discuss the IBPS RRB Salary and Job Profile for the candidates who will apply for the Post. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online application form for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) on 01-07-2020. The applicants need to appear in the online exam of Common Recruitment Process for RRBs to join RRB as a Group “A”- Officers and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The last date to submit the application form is 21-07-2020. As per the notification, they will conduct the exam tentatively in September/October 2020. Eligible students should fill the application form available on the official website It is expected that they will release IBPS RRB Admit Card in the month of August 2020.
According to the IBPS RRB Salary of Office Assistant & Officers (Scale-I, II & III), the salary ranges between Rs 15000- Rs 44000 per month.
You can get a direct link to the IBPS RRB Application Form 2020 from this article. Students should regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam. Scroll down to know the detailed IBPS RRB Salary structure for various posts.
IBPS RRB 2020 Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||IBPS RRB Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Stages of Selection||Preliminary Exam|
Interview/ Provisional Allotment
|IBPS RRB Salary||Rs. Rs 15000- Rs 44000 per month.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS RRB Salary
You can check the IBPS RRB Salary from the table given below:
|Post Name||IBPS RRB Salary( In Hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||Rs 15000-Rs 19000 per month|
|IBPS RRB Officers Scale-I||Rs 29000 – Rs 33000 per month|
|IBPS RRB Officers Scale-II||Rs 33000-Rs 39000 per month|
|IBPS RRB Officers Scale-III||Rs 38000-Rs 44000 per month|
IBPS RRB Salary Perks & Allowances
The candidates who qualify for the post of IBPS RRB Salary will be entitled to various perks and benefits. Here is the list given below:
|Dearness Allowances||46.5% of the basic pay|
|House Rent Allowances||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay |
For Semi-Urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay|
- Travelling Allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Leave Travel Concession
- Pension Schemes
- Leased Accommodation
- Overtime Allowances
- Newspaper Allowances
- Leave Encashment
- Furniture Allowances
IBPS RRB 2020 Important Dates
You can check the tentative dates of the exam from the table given below:
|IBPS RRB Release Date||01-07-2020|
|Last date to apply||21-07-2020|
|IBPS RRB Admit Card- Preliminary||August 2020|
|Exam Date(Tentative)- Preliminary||September and October 2020|
|Result- Preliminary||October 2020|
IBPS RRB Job Profile:
The role of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officers post comprises of the following responsibilities:
- The work responsibility of the Office Assistant is to interact with the account holders and provide them the required information and solve their queries.
- Office Assistant needs to take care of emails and manage the delivery of the checkbooks as per the assigned address.
- The main role of the Office Assistant is to handle withdrawal forms and acknowledge the receipt of cash, pay orders, demand drafts, and etc.
- IBPS RRB Officer’s responsibility is to manage the daily activities and proper functioning of the bank.
- IBPS RRB Officers are required to explain the customer the benefit of the loans and credit facility from the bank.
- Interaction with the public and explaining to them the benefits of the agricultural schemes & policies is also a responsibility of the IBPS RRB Officers.
- IBPS RRB Officers are required to prepare the audit reports and maintain the annual balance sheet of the banks.
- IBPS RRB Officers are required to supervise the Office Assistants in the assigned task.
IBPS RRB Salary: IBPS RRB Promotion Scale
If you’re applying for the post of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officers post, you must be aware of the Career growth in this sector. The Growth opportunity of IBPS RRB is given below:
- The Growth Opportunity is in the following order:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose/Clerk)
- Officer Scale I
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Semi Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- General Manager
- Promotion Test: This is a golden opportunity for all the IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officers post who wants to see a growth in their career. They just need to prepare well & appear in the internal examinations and if they clear it they can be promoted to higher posts.
- Experience & Performance: IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officers post can also be promoted to the higher post based on their experience, period of service, and their performance.
For further more information details regarding IBPS RRB Salary and Job profile, feel free to comment below. You can also collect further information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment from the official notification, link is given below.