The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind has released the Haryana B.Ed Admission for the year 2020. The candidates who wish to apply in any of the teaching programmes can apply for the admission. The college has also released the B. Ed admission prospectus for the year 2020. The students can apply for the admission application on the official website.
Haryana B.Ed Admission
The students can apply for the various B.Ed programmes on the website of the college. The B. Ed is a 2-year programme especially for the students who wish to make a career in the teaching field. The B. Ed programme allows the student to obtain a degree and specialisation in the teaching filed.
Summary of Haryana B.Ed Admission
|Educational Organisation||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind|
|Admissions for||B.Ed Admission|
|Notification Date||November 2020|
|Qualification||The students must have cleared his graduation in any stream from a state or center level recognized board.|
|Selection process||Common Eligibility Test for all the programmes|
|Application form link||Completed|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Instructions Handout|
How to register for Haryana B.Ed Admission?
The application process of Haryana B.Ed Admission is as follows:
- Click on the website of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind.
- Post this, click on the new admission form of B.Ed you wish to apply.
- Fill the form and enter all the details that are mentioned in the application form,
- Enter your educational qualification as asked in the form.
- Pay the fee of the application form of Haryana B.Ed Admission
- Click submit and print the application form for future use.
Documents required for filling the form
There is a list of official documents that has to be submitted by the students who wish to get admission in Indian Institute of Science Education & Research:
- Valid identity proof such as Adhaar card.
- A valid age proof which could be the official birth certificate signed by the municipal officers.
- The age proof for the students who wish to take admission in class 11th can be the 10th documents.
- If the student belongs to a reserved category, then he just has to produce his caste certificate duly signed and attested by a gazetted officer.
- The student has to produce his proof of relationship with his kins who are employees of central government/ or any way connected to the government.
- He must also have to present his valid address proof to the school authority.
- If the student is handicapped he must produce a certificate from the civil surgeon under the Government of India.
Important Dates of Haryana B.Ed Admission
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online Notification||November 2020|
|Registration for B. Ed for phase 1||November 2020|
|Registration for B. Ed for phase 2||November 2020|
|Registration for B. Ed for phase 3||November 2020|
|Registration for B. Ed for phase 4||November 2020|
|Online Application Form Released on||December 2020|
|Merit List of B. Ed Admission||December 2020|
|Admission Counselling||Available soon|
|Allotment of College||Available soon|
|Last date for alottment of college||December 2020|
|Last date of Admission||To be notified later|
Eligibility of Haryana B.Ed Admisison
The notice for the Haryana B.Ed Admission is released for students who wish to take up admission in the five-year dual programme. There are a lot of students who wish to seek admission in this college. Let’s have a look at the official eligibility criteria of the Haryana B.Ed Admission:
- The students must have cleared his graduation in any stream from any college or university associated with the government.
- The student will get relaxation if he belongs to any reserved category like SC/ST/OBC.
- The student must not have a compartment in any of the subjects of graduation course.
Fees of Haryana B.Ed Course
The average fees for the Haryana B.Ed Admission is around Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 for all the students. The students will also get an opportunity to apply for the campus placement in the college. The average placement package of students under the placement programme is Rs 4-6 lakhs.
Haryana B.Ed Counselling
- The students will be called for the counselling process based on their ranks. The students will have to be present on the allotted slot and time.
- Post-registration the students will be allowed branches and campus on the basis of availability and ranks.
- Then the aforesaid authority starts the Document Verification the panel checks all the certificate and documents presented bt the candidate.
- After this, the panel will ask the students to upload their photograph, digital signature, fingerprint and other required documents on the student profile for registration.
What is the registration date of Haryana B.Ed Counselling?
The registration date of Haryana B.Ed Counselling is November 2020.
What is the last date of registration of Haryana B.Ed Counselling?
The last date of registration of Haryana B.Ed Counselling is November 2020.
What is the eligibility of Haryana B.Ed Admission?
The eligibility of Haryana B.Ed Admission is clearing graduate programme in any of the stream from any college or university.
What is the fees of Haryana B.Ed Admission?
The fees of Haryana B.Ed Admission is around Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
If you have any queries regarding Haryana BEd Admission, feel free to share with us through the comment section. For further more queries, visit the official website.