The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment for the posts of Apprentice and Expert Faculty. The students who have the necessary qualification of apprentice and expert faculty should go for this opportunity. The total vacancies released for the apprentice and expert faculty is 2000. The registration of the posts is live from 13 August 2020 and will be valid till 05 September 2020.
The HAL Apprentice and Expert Faculty has been released for around 2000 posts. The company has released a notification which contains the detailed recruitment process. The students will have to submit the qualification and the authority will decide on the basis of qualification they possess. The candidates can fill the form for the 2000 posts and then wait for the call from the company.
Summary of HAL Recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Notified Post||HAL Apprentice|
HAL Expert Faculty
|Online Registration||13 August 2020 to 05 September 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Total vacancies||2000 HAL Apprentice and Expert Faculty|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his degree or diploma in a discipline.|
|Selection Process||Merit list, Interview & Document Verification|
|Admit Card for Exam||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification of Apprentice||Read Here|
|Official Notification of Expert Faculty||Read Here|
Eligibility of HAL Apprentice
The HAL Recruitment was released fir Apprentice and expert faculty. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the eligibility for the position of HAL apprentice. The students can check the HAL Apprentice from the table given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fall in the age group of 18-30 years.
|Apprentice||The candidates must have completed his Diploma in the subject from recognized University.|
He must also have experience of post-qualification of 1 or 2 years.
The candidates should have am experience of a minimum of three years in the relevant industry.
|Expert Faculty||The candidates must have completed his NAC/Diploma/Degree in the subject from a recognized University.|
The candidates should have am experience of a minimum of 10 years in the relevant industry.
How to register for HAL Recruitment?
Here we are sharing some guideline that will help you to fill up your application form for HAL Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your HAL Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website of the desired region
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on HAL Recruitment 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading HAL Recruitment, click on the proceed button.
- Choose the post you wish to apply amongst Apprentice and Expert Faculty,
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- The application form will cost Rs 1,000 for General and OBC while Rs 700 for SC/ST categories.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Direct Link To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment
Important documents for HAL Recruitment
There are a list of documents which are required to be uploaded on the website while filling the form which are as follows:
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of 10th class mark sheet
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of the 12th class mark sheet
- The student must upload his diploma in the concerned discipline in the application form.
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo of the candidate in JPG format
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s signature in JPG format
- A valid Photo ID proof, i.e. Adhar card, Pan Card.
Selection Process of HAL Recruitment
- The selection process of the students applying for the post of HAL apprentice recruitment will be based on the merit list and final interview.
- If there is a tie between two people then the people with a higher age would be considered.
- The students selected will be absorbed for a training period of 12 months.
- The duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration vary from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule
Vacancies of HAL Recruitment
The total vacancies released for the post of HAL Recruitment is 2000. The vacancies will be released for two different posts such as Apprentice and Expert Faculty. The students must keep in mind that they should carry the Arogya Setu app on the mobile phone.
Salary and Pay-scale of HAL Recruitment
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the salary of the students recruited for the post of Apprentice or Expert Faculty. The total remuneration decided for the post of faculty and Apprentice is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
The candidates will be provided subsidized Canteen facility is available to provide breakfast and lunch to the trainees during working hours.
The Candidates shortlisted for apprentice training will be paid a stipend of Rs.9000/- per month as per the Apprenticeship Act.
What is the eligibility of HAL Recruitment?
The eligibility of HAL Recruitment is passing class 10th, 12th with a diploma in the relevant field.
What are the notified posts for HAL?
he notified posts for HAL notification are apprentice and expert faculty.
What will be the selection process of HAL Apprentice?
The selection process of HAL Apprentice is merit list and qualification.
What is the age limit of HAL Apprentice and Expert Faculty?
The age limit of HAL Apprentice and Expert Faculty is 20-34 years for both the posts.
What is the remuneration of HAL Apprentice?
The remuneration of HAL Apprentice is 9000 per month as per the Apprenticeship ACT.
Dear Reader, If you have any queries regarding HAL Recruitment, Feel free to share with us through the comment section. For further more information details, please visit the official website of HAL. Thanks!