The notification of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020 will be available soon on the official website. It is expected that they will release the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020 in the month of October 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form as and when it is available online on the official website. The important date of the application process and examination will be notified in the notification of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020. Students are advised to regularly check the official website for the latest update of the notification. You can get a direct link to the official website from this article.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
Delhi Police will invite the online application for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) for Group C soon on the official website. On the basis of the previous year’s notification, it is expected that they will release the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020 in the month of October 2020. Eligible students should fill the application form when the link is active before the deadline is over. They will release the admit card 10-15 days before the exam. This article covers all the important details of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam i.e Important Dates, Eligibility, exam pattern, and etc.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Important Details
The applicant can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the exam||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment(Ministerial)|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Police|
|Stages of Exam||Computer Based ExamPhysical Endurance Test & Measurement TestsTypical test on ComputerComputer(Formatting) Test|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 /-per month.|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020(Ministerial) Important Dates
You can check the tentative dates of the exam from the table given below:
|Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Form||October 2020|
|Admit Card||10-15 days before exam|
|Computer Based Exam||To be notified later|
|Result||To be notified later|
How to apply for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020
The applicant should follow the steps given below to apply:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’
- Then click on apply online link of “Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020.”
- Now select “Click here for New Registration”
- Then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id and a provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated
- Now fill the required details in the application form a.
- Then upload Photo & Signature as per the instructions
- Now click on “Submit”
- Now proceed to the payment and pay the application fee via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking/SBI Challan.
- You can download, save and print copies of the receipt of payment for the future reference.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment(Ministerial): Application Fee 2020
You can check the application fee on the basis of previous year from the table given below:
|UR/OBC category||Rs 100|
|SC/ST/Pwd category/Women Candidates||Free|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the below table:
|Age Limit||UR/EWS – 18 years to 25 years |
OBC: 28 years
SC/ST- 30 years
|Educational Qualification||Passed 10+ 2 or equivalent exam from any recognized Board.|
|Professional Requirements||Speed in English Typing: 30w.p.m Speed in Hindi Typing: 25w.p.m|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Process of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment(Ministerial) will be conducted in four stages i.e. Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance Test & Measurement Test, Typical Test on Computer, Computer(Formatting) Test. You can check the exam pattern of all the stages from the table given below:
- Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment(Ministerial) – Computer Based Exam
|Name of the exam||Computer-Based Exam|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, General Intelligence, English Language. General Awareness & Computer Awareness|
- Physical Endurance Test & Measurement Test: After qualifying the Computer Based Exam, the applicants need to appear for PET & MT and have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to appear in the next stage. Candidates not satisfied with their PE & MT Result need to file an appeal against the disqualification on the day of PET & MT itself.
- Typical Test on Computer: After qualifying both the stages that are Computer Based Exam& Physical Endurance Test & Measurement Test, the applicants need to appear for the Typical Test on Computer. The duration of the test will be 10 minutes. The marks will be allotted on the basis of the speed of the applicants in the Typical Test on Computer.
- Computer (Formatting) Test: After qualifying the stages that are Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance Test & Measurement Test & Typical Test on Computer, the applicants need to appear for the Computer (Formatting) Test. The applicants will be tested on the MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, and have to secure the minimum qualifying marks. The duration will be 10 minutes for each test separately.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Day Important Documents
Here is the list of documents that the applicant should carry to the exam venue :
- Passport Size Photographs
- Original Admit Card and its xerox copy
- Valid Original Photo ID Proof ( Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter-Id Card/ Any other valid Id Proof) as mentioned in the application form and its xerox copy.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Day Important Instructions
There are specific list of instructions that the applicant must follow on the exam:
- You need to reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the reporting time
- Always carry your pen, pencil, and other stationery if allowed in the exam hall
- You must carry your admit card and other documents to the exam venue
- There are certain items prohibited in the exam hall such as calculators, mobile phones, and any type of electronic gadget.
- You should not try to use unfair means in the exam instead do as much as you know.
Dear reader, If you have any queries regarding Delhi Police Recruitment, you can share with us through the comment section. We will assist you to provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!