The Central Universities of India will release the CUCET Application Form in March 2021. The CUCET examination is conducted annually to give admission to the students in various courses. The students have to fill the CUCET Application Form online from the official website. The examination date of the exam has also been released by the conducting authorities.
The CUCET is an entrance test which is taken by the students who wish to pursue their Bachelor or a Master degree from the different central universities of India. The entrance test is designed in such a way that it tests the knowledge of the students and only those students who are successful in it are considered for admission. The admit card of the CUCET exam will also be released 10 days before the examination and the students who have applied for the exam will have to appear for it. According to an official source, the examination will be conducted in September for all the Undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses.
Highlights of CUCET Application Form
|Conducting University||Central Universities of India|
|College name||CUCET Admission Test for MA, MCOM, M. SC, MBA|
|Notification Date||2nd week of March 2021|
|Online Registration||2nd week of March 2021 to 15 2nd Week of April 2021|
|Course offered||Post-graduate Course and PhD course|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his graduation in any of the disciplines as notified in the notification.|
The candidate needs to possess an aggregate percentage of 50% in the degree programme.
|Selection process||Entrance Test|
|Official Admission Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CUCET Important Dates
The concerned authorities of CUCET have released the final application schedule for the year 2021. The schedule contains all the important dates related to the Central University Common Entrance Test for M.Sc examination:
|Application Form starting date||March 2021 to April 2021|
|Application Form closed date||3rd Week of April 2021|
|Release Date for Admit Card||May 2021|
|Examination Date||May 2021|
|Final Result||June 2021|
How to Register for CUCET Application Form?
The students who are interested in filling the CUCET Application form will have to follow certain guidelines for filling the form of CUCET. I have mentioned the CUCET Application process for the CUCET steps below, follow them to fill the CUCET Application Form:
- Go to the official website,
- Click on the Application link of CUCET Application Form,
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on e-brochure released on the website and read it carefully.
- After reading the CUCET Application Form, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate,
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 2100 while it is Rs 1500 for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Eligibility for CUCET Application Form
The eligibility criteria for the students who wish to apply for the Central University Common Entrance Test for M.Sc examination is as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The students must have completed his class 12th exam from a recognised board with at least 45% marks.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Science/Commerce/Arts,
- The aggregate percentage of the Bachelor programme for Postgraduate courses will be 50%.
- The student will be given admission on the basis of CUCET rank in different IIT and IIIT colleges,
Documents required for CUCET Examination
The documents required for applying for the CUCET Application Form are as follows:
- Class X mark sheet and Passing certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and Passing certificate
- ID proof such as Adhaar card or pan card
- Graduation degree certificates
- Work experience or internship certificate attended previously
- Reservation category certificates (if applicable)
- Digital signature and scanned photograph
CUCET Fees Structure
CUCET Entrance Exam
The CUCET exam will be conducted in the offline or pen and paper mode. The question that will be asked will be in objective form and the students will have to choose to form the options available. The students will be appearing for the exam in September 2020. There will be five subject on the basis of which the students will have to answer the questions. The students will get 1 mark for each correct question while there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks. The total number od question asked in the CUCET exam will be 100 in number.
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of exam|
|General Reasoning||25||25||Two Hours|
CUCET Previous Cut-off
The Central University has released the previous year cut-off for the various courses which have been released for the different courses. The students who all are set to appear for the CUCET examination can check the list of the cut-off to get an idea of the examination.
|M.Sc. Computer Science||32.16||28.12||30.30||33.33||3.25|
|MA Social Work||32.13||29.10||33.82||37.29||33.43|
|M.Sc. Atmospheric Science||29.40||32.65||28.56||48.2.00||28.60|
F.A.Q. CUCET Application Form 2021
What is the registration date for CUCET?
The registration date for CUCET are March 2021 (Tentative).
What is the eligibility criteria for CUCET exam?
The eligibility criteria for CUCET exam is passing class 12th exam from a recognized board with 45% marks.
When will be the examination of CUCET conducted?
The examination of CUCET will be conducted in May 2021
When will be the CUCET Admit Card released?
The CUCET Admit Card will be released in first week of May 2021
Dear reader, If you have any queries about CUCET Application Form, feel free to ask us. You can leave a comment with your query and we will assist you and provide the most suitable information regarding your query. Thanks!